0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Which do you ladies prefer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TallTexan007
Which do you ladies prefer?

Being as Breach Babe I do not wear hose, except on request. Then my choice is Thigh Highs. OK TT007
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Mrs prefers the full kit. She feels more secure, than having to worry about it rolling down her legs I prefer her in the full kit as well . IMO they are sexier
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thigh highs for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on where & what the occasion smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love thigh highs wear them all most daily but i do wear some pantyhose as well..
0 likes
Thigh highs w/ garterbelt not the stay-ups w/ silicon tops.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Strictly a thigh high gal ~ it’s so much fun to see a mans reaction when my dress hikes up with just a little bit of lace showing

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have both, but I wear thigh highs more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rarely wear either.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Either are hot, but l slightly prefer to see the stay up thigh highs. But then again, hmmm, stockings with garter, pretty yummy. Stockings feel good rubbing against my ears.
Lurker
0 likes
Stockings with a garter belt. Something about that look is super erotic.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love both of them. both look super sexy, but i would say thigh highs because they are a little more practical
Lurker
0 likes
I wear either or, depending on "his" request. I simply love the feel of silk nylons against the curves of my sensual thighs. More so, when he picks them out for me, for him to see them along the curves of my calves and thighs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thigh Highs, especially with as short skirt or dress
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thigh highs are usually better, but pantyhose and other sort of hose have their purpose.
Lurker
0 likes
thigh highs don't stay up well enough, and if you wear stockings to work, they NEED to stay up. Stockings with a good garter belt. (not a 2 strap VS garter belt, sexy but useless)
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with Marni. thigh highs with a sexy garter belt. great for work and play
Lurker
0 likes
agreeing with Sarahkay, thigh highs with a garter belt are great for work and play. Stocking/pantyhose, what ever you call them where you are from, just don't do it for me, sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
... I love layering... stockings and garter belt over sheer pantyhose
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Thigh highs when absolutely necessary, otherwise I think my bare legs look pretty darn sexy. For my HS prom I wore pantyhose that I'd cut the cotton crotch out of, that was a fun evening. I did the same thing at some semiformal or formal events in college.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Stockings for out -thigh highs for bed smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
stockings everytime for me
i see them as a treat for whom i am with
Lurker
0 likes
Garter belt and stockings. Thigh highs won't stay up all day at work. Plus, men like noticing the 'evidence' of my lingerie choices: ie, the clips show under the fabric of my skirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I have to / choose to wear them its typically thigh highs. Much easier to deal with then full on pantyhose.
Lurker
0 likes
Thigh highs for the win!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on how I feel the evening is going to end. Nothing most if the time, thigh highs occasionally, stockings and suspenders if he/she is lucky