Stockings question

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Bare legs for women seems to be in style these days, and has been for a number of years now, do you miss wearing stockings to work and other regular, everyday activities? Of course, I still see plenty of nylons when women go out clubbing and those types of situations, and I realize it is still very fashionable as lingerie, do you ever see the fashion coming back around where we men see your beautiful legs dressed in nylon on a more regular basis?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love stockings on a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by grizzly35130
I love stockings on a woman.

That makes two of us! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men seem to love stocking and I wear them on request unless it is cold and then for comfort.

Being a California Beach Girl my choice will almost always be to be bare every way and everywhere
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy being bare. I can't get in the mood with gloves or socks (or stockings) on my hands and feet. The sensation of it against my skin turns me off.

Sorry not sorry.

Lurker
0 likes
I will do anything to please me lover! So sometimes stockings, mostly nothing. Never pantyhose!
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends a lot on the climate.. downunder it gets pretty hot [ I soooooo enjoyed writing that .. giggles ] that u wouldn't want to wear them to work ..
however .. England and the US .. yes why not? I do and yes, I do think that they will be fashionable again.. not that they have ever gone out of fashion

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear stockings... though more often tights (pantyhose for the US) as part of my "work" uniform. If you want to look elegant then I think it is essential.

Having said that I don't do so so much in Summer, if I have my legs nicely tanned I go without.

Stockings I wear on request not normall for my own pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Where I'm from it's too warm for stockings or pantyhose. I think they are very sexy and I would wear them if asked.
Lurker
0 likes
I always wear stockings and pantyhose in winter,bare legs in summer
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do, it's finish off things, like a guy in a suite coat, they make your legs look sexy it think! don't you???
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wear stockings most of the time...only going bare legged in really warm weather...which isn't often in the UK!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9
Yes I do, it's finish off things, like a guy in a suite coat, they make your legs look sexy it think! don't you???

Yes, I do agree!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
o love bare legs and no type of panties on a woman when she is dressed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear stockings on a very regular basis either stay ups or with a garter it makes me feel incredibly sexy. In the summer I usually am bare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear thigh highs occasionally, they look and feel incredibly sexy with a short skirt. But I know I am probably in the minority but I really hate garters and really don't find them to be sexy, well maybe on the right woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I totally get in areas with warm climates how uncomfortable they could be but in a home wearing a sexy outfit - stockings with a garter and some heels or anything you feel sexy in would turn most men on

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I hate stockings. Both the look and feel irritates me. I don't even like wearing regular socks. Bare is beautiful.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

Apart from being uncomfortable, I think stockings look absurd on my short legs. I only wear them ‘on request’.😉

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden