Star Signs ad Sex

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Girls, does star sign matter to you when it comes to sex and relationship? And what is your experience concerning it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For what it’s worth... I am a Virgo. All of my best lovers have been Pisces
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought that only thinking was when you play The Sims.

I'm an Aquarian and my husband is Piscerian. We just have chemistry and the horoscopes don't play a role.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not even remotely a believer in astrology. It's a mere coincidence that my life-partner is ideally suited to my sign. I'm Gemini and he's a Sagittarius.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me it means nothing - but I have had others tell me my star sign by the way I orgasm. Most of seem to get it right - I am constantly amazed. It's Capricorn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a Libran and a Lover.

They say that Librans have trouble making decisions.
(Maybe that's why I'm Bi, and enjoy the best of both worlds).
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i totally dig astrology - but i'd never not date someone because of their sign. i'm a cancer and, to date, my best and worst relationships were with other cancers.

Say. Her. Name.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
To me it means nothing - but I have had others tell me my star sign by the way I orgasm. Most of seem to get it right - I am constantly amazed. It's Capricorn.

What's so special about the orgasms of capricorns? #askingforafriend

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Story Verifier
0 likes
Ooh I love a bit of astrology. However, I would never not date someone because of their star sign.

If anyone is interested
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Ooh I love a bit of astrology. However, I would never not date someone because of their star sign.

If anyone is interested

Every star sign brings something special to the bed. Or park/train/wherever. To preclude someone because of her sign is to miss out on potential great sex.

That said, Scorpio is the most sexual sign. I assume there is now a queue at your door. I'm joining it.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)