Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Squirters/shooters or dribblers, what do you prefer when men cum?

last reply
23 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
5 likes
I prefer him to shoot thick ropes of cum in a counter-clockwise direction....
Umm... does anyone like a dribbler? The harder and deeper the shot the better I think.
I prefer they don't cum, lol. I had a bad tasting guy....kinda ruined cum for me, lol
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I Prefer Clockwise, But Im Flexible!
I honestly don't care, I'm busy looking at his Guitar Solo face thinking "I did that!"
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
I'm not sure how it matters which circular direction the cum spurts spirals to Dancing doll lol :-)

But I gotta love the surprise on the girls faces when they squirt clear gushing fluids all over the place.. so hot!

Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I would think a talented girl like you should be able to get him to change direction at will...

And a truly talented girl should be able to make him do tricks with those ropes...

You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
i like them to shoot
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I ejaculate with such force, I can do that even in the southern hemisphere, too! There's a Chuck Norris joke in there, somewhere.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
I do love cum so I prefer a man who shoots. But that being said, one of the sexiest guys I was with was a guy who was a dribbler. Dribbler doesn't really describe it correctly, he was more of a gusher. His cum didn't shoot but almost poured out of his cock and he had the most cum of any man I've been with. Yummy...I loved playing with it.
I like it when he shoots long streams when I am watching. I like to see it and feel it shoot onto me. I think it looks powerful.
Squirters ...
What is the point of a dribble? I like to see great long streams of it splashing all over me. Feeling horny just thinking about it...A big squirt feels nice inside me too.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

I don't think anyone likes a dribbler. If I had to choose between a forceful shooter with a low volume vs a gusher with a huge load of thick creamy white stuff I would go with the huge load. Don't get me wrong I love to feel it go off inside me but I like the feeling of a big load better.
shoot long thick ropes of clearish cum, no thick shit, that makes me wanna throw up
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
I like it when he shoots long streams when I am watching. I like to see it and feel it shoot onto me. I think it looks powerful.

I agree with BlackLeatherSkirt28. I love it when he shoots it on my face and tits.
A shooter or better still a blaster
Quote by Guest
I prefer they don't cum, lol. I had a bad tasting guy....kinda ruined cum for me, lol

Get him to eat pineapple beforehand- works for me smile
Shooter for sure. Wth is a dribbler. I think that might offend or upset me lol though im not sure why.

It doesn't make any difference to me now - I just love watching their faces and holding their cocks when they cum. But back when I was first starting in m sexual adventures, my girlfriends and I loved the shooters. I remember most of the guys did not dribble - they shot.

I remember at some middle school parties - the kind where the parents are either way upstairs or not home - we'd have distance contests. Either the guys and girls would be paired by drawing numbers from a hat, or we'd use our actual boyfriends if they were at the party - we'd give them handjobs and see how far they could shoot! And some of the young guys could really shoot pretty far!

Although it doesn't truly matter in the big picture, I do really love shooters with huge loads. It makes me feel good, like I pleased the guy so much that he shot a lot or far and I love cum so it was more to lick up afterwards which made it more sexy for me.