Sound Familiar to You?

last reply
35 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Shylass
This thread is why I won't post my pictures publicly.

Just sayin'.

Glad you're all having fun, though.

I felt so bad I messaged Shylass a private apology. This is my public one.

I never meant to hurt anyone in any way, shape or form by my posting. It was thoughtless and callous of me to do so.
I believe I am initially at fault for making the original posting and will take full responsibility for being such a heinous bitch.
I'm very sorry to anyone I may have hurt. I was not thinking and I have no excuse.

Sincerely,
Angel
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I never meant to hurt anyone in any way, shape or form by my posting. It was thoughtless and callous of me to do so.
I believe I am initially at fault for making the original posting and will take full responsibility for being such a heinous bitch.
I'm very sorry to anyone I may have hurt. I was not thinking and I have no excuse.

Sincerely,
Angel

I second that. It was a very high school mean girl thing to do. I guess there was a way to go about the "experiment" without using pictures of actual people with actual image issues. I didn't give it a second thought. I too sincerely apologize.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover

Sincerely,
Angel

You aren't a heinous bitch! Like I said, there's nothing wrong with having a giggle. And some of us really are funny-looking.

I just know how I would feel if I was one of the ladies posted. One person in particular from Lush saw a picture of me, and told me what he thought (cruelly). If that picture, just a picture of a lass who loves her cookies and has a funny-looking face, was posted, I would be gutted.

As you know, we all have insecurities and things people have said to us that were unthinking and/or hurtful. And I'm aware that whilst there are some brave funny-looking people here, there are others who aren't brave. There's enough condemnation in the world even without laughing at how we look.

We can all have our opinions, that's fine. But in doing so, we (I'm speaking generally) need to be aware of the consequences of expressing them in certain ways. I put my foot in the poo ALL the time and am constantly having to apologise for it.

I feel bad that I made any of you feel bad, because I know you are genuinely upset about it, and for that I'm sorry.

It's true that people take one look at certain pictures or find out that the body shape of the person they've been chatting up turns them off and they run away after being mean, or ignore them after a lot of fun exchanges. It's happened to another friend of mine on here. I do see the funny side of what you were doing, honest. I just couldn't laugh.

So I'm sorry to be the party-pooper, but I couldn't let it go, sorry. And I proper love you guys for the apology, whether private or public, and I'm sorry for the stick up my (fat) ass.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Shylass

You aren't a heinous bitch! Like I said, there's nothing wrong with having a giggle. And some of us really are funny-looking.

I just know how I would feel if I was one of the ladies posted. One person in particular from Lush saw a picture of me, and told me what he thought (cruelly). If that picture, just a picture of a lass who loves her cookies and has a funny-looking face, was posted, I would be gutted.

As you know, we all have insecurities and things people have said to us that were unthinking and/or hurtful. And I'm aware that whilst there are some brave funny-looking people here, there are others who aren't brave. There's enough condemnation in the world even without laughing at how we look.

We can all have our opinions, that's fine. But in doing so, we (I'm speaking generally) need to be aware of the consequences of expressing them in certain ways. I put my foot in the poo ALL the time and am constantly having to apologise for it.

I feel bad that I made any of you feel bad, because I know you are genuinely upset about it, and for that I'm sorry.

It's true that people take one look at certain pictures or find out that the body shape of the person they've been chatting up turns them off and they run away after being mean, or ignore them after a lot of fun exchanges. It's happened to another friend of mine on here. I do see the funny side of what you were doing, honest. I just couldn't laugh.

So I'm sorry to be the party-pooper, but I couldn't let it go, sorry. And I proper love you guys for the apology, whether private or public, and I'm sorry for the stick up my (fat) ass.

I've had to reconsider making fun of all the poor lads here. Close to 100% of them on my friends list will be hurt now when I make any references towards them and their short "staff" or try to compensate any of their "short comings".

A girl just can't catch a break these days.

Hugs to you girly. I'm off to make you some gingerbread in the meantime.
Gingerbread Lover

I've had to reconsider making fun of all the poor lads here. Close to 100% of them on my friends list will be hurt now when I make any references towards them and their short "staff" or try to compensate any of their "short comings".

A girl just can't catch a break these days.

Hugs to you girly. I'm off to make you some gingerbread in the meantime.

I don't mind being mean to and about mean people. And politicians. Does that help?

Nom nom, Gingas!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
It puzzles me why any woman on here would worry about a bunch of horny online guys that most don't read your profile anyway! Have I ever felt guilty about deleting someone or not approving their friend request - hell NO. Horny online guys are a dime a dozen use the ones you will forget the rest the majority are totally full of crap anyway. I need real life relationships where I can actually see and touch a person not some online fantasy world that lives only in your mind! I say be yourself and do your own thing without concern for the opinions of digital horn dogs!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!