So, a good cyber buddy offers you.....

last reply
15 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, one of your male cyber friends wants to send you a gift. You cam together, but you have never met, live on opposite sides of the country. Assuming you can get around the Giving a Stranger Your Home Address part of internet safety (PO box, to a friend, work address etc), would you be happy to receive the following.

He has bought a Clone a Willy kit and has made a vibrator in the form of his own manhood.
He would like to send it to you so he can watch you use this new toy over the webcam.

What are your thoughts on this?

It came in conversation, so thought I would ask.

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the idea is sexy, but I don't know how willing I would be to give my address out. I guess it depends on the relationship you have with the friend.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
I think the idea is sexy, but I don't know how willing I would be to give my address out. I guess it depends on the relationship you have with the friend.

Thanks.

I share your concern regarding giving the address out, hence I excluded that part from the question.

Any other thoughts?

Would you be up for it (assuming that you didn't have to give out your personal details)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thats kinda... strange, but I'm not opposed to it.

I have to say, in all my years of cybering with men, young & old, that has NEVER come up in conversation. Exchanging pics & videos sure, but never "Hey, want a replica of my cock so you can masturbate with it?!" That's a new one, hehe!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's something I wouldn't agree with, just for the pure freaked out state I'd be in.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a very psychological thing going on here. For most mean the urge would be to have his actual penis inside you but for your friend it's important for you to have a replica of his penis in you.

The "Clone a Willy" is directed at men who feel uncomfortable with their partners using vibrators: if his partner wants a toy then it has to be something related to him. I can almost guarantee you that any vibe made using a home kit will be utterly useless.

I'm making assumptions here but i'm thinking you're single, or at least mostly so. If you're at the stage of regularly camming with each other, then you've reached a certain level of mutual trust and the only thing barring you from having an offline relationship is the distance between you.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont webcam with anyone other than a very special person IRL, I wont give my address to anyone either so I wouldnt go for it. But in a way it is kinda sexy if you have a real strong trusting cyber relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
I would never advise giving your address out to someone you haven't met. I've met a few guys off the dear internet and there's definitely been a couple that would have caused real problems if they'd had my address.

It just isn't safe. You don't know a person on the internet - that's the reality of it. However much you feel that you trust him you can't allow yourself to take that risk.

On the whole 'clone a willy' thing.... ick. The whole idea is a bit warped in my humble opinion. I like my vibes and toys factory made!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
There is a very psychological thing going on here. For most mean the urge would be to have his actual penis inside you but for your friend it's important for you to have a replica of his penis in you.

The "Clone a Willy" is directed at men who feel uncomfortable with their partners using vibrators: if his partner wants a toy then it has to be something related to him. I can almost guarantee you that any vibe made using a home kit will be utterly useless.

I'm making assumptions here but i'm thinking you're single, or at least mostly so. If you're at the stage of regularly camming with each other, then you've reached a certain level of mutual trust and the only thing barring you from having an offline relationship is the distance between you.

Wow! All that because I asked about a home made vibrator!!

It was more something that came about from a conversation with a friend, rather than something I was actually planning!

I don't think it is that pyschological, just them having a thrill knowing that it is the lumps and bumps and length and girth of their own manhood getting a girl off. The blokes thread seem to be in favour!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stickyvix
The blokes thread seem to be in favour!

That's because you put 'lets ignore the fact that you'd have to give your address' or similar at the top .... (and because the guys wouldn't be the ones in danger if an address was given out)

Why focus on the answer you don't like? You've got a host of other answers here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

That's because you put 'lets ignore the fact that you'd have to give your address' or similar at the top .... (and because the guys wouldn't be the ones in danger if an address was given out)

I did put the same at the top of this thread too!

And I never said I didn't like the answer, just thought it amusing that someone can read so much into this.

I like all the answers on both threads, they all add to the discussion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stickyvix

Wow! All that because I asked about a home made vibrator!!

It was more something that came about from a conversation with a friend, rather than something I was actually planning!

I don't think it is that pyschological, just them having a thrill knowing that it is the lumps and bumps and length and girth of their own manhood getting a girl off. The blokes thread seem to be in favour!

To be honest, those were my least controversial opinions on the matter.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

To be honest, those were my least controversial opinions on the matter.

I'm not criticising you, I can understand where you are coming from and can see why you could infer the reasons you did in some instances. I was more shocked that someone would take it to that level TBH, that is more like something I would do.

The main reason I asked is because my own thought is that simply of hygiene. Obviously there is contact from manhood to mould, and then mould to vibe, and then potentially vibe to pussy.

I know std transer etc would be minimal and obviously you would clean/sterilise as much as poss before use (or maybe not, whatever floats your boat), but to me that would still be really icky!

I would like to hear your more controversial opinions, that is why I asked the question in the first place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies I would never give out your real name, address or even you e-mail there are alot of good people out there but it only takes one nut to be a problem, my wife and I NEVER give out that kind of info. and I would rec. you guys not to give it either, ladies have been known to be stockers and crazies too. remember it could be your life in danger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Personally, I would just continue to enjoy the "cyber relationship". I would not ever give name and address to someone I only knew via web cam. I do have a friend I've known personally since I was in grade school who now lives in southeast asia - and he and I, once in a while, will do a little cyber play. But I know him, and he knows my name and address.

If he were a "stranger", and wanted to send that gift to me, it would have to be anonymously. The best way I can think of is for you to set up a UPS box (not USPS). You need to use your real name to set it up, but the street address for delivery is not your address, and I suppose you could just use your initials or even a nickname when he sends his "package" to you. You might want to send a few test packages to yourself to see how far you can truncate your real name. It will cost some monthly rental, but thats about the only way to be even close to anonymous, other than having it sent to a friend....