Snowballing

last reply
22 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So yes, Laddies what is your though about the act of Snowballing?

For those who do not know: This is a post oral sex act of fellatio; where the guy ejaculates in to his partner's mouth and immediately after they share a kiss.

I personally don't mind it, find it somewhat erotic at times... Ideally I would want her to swallow what is in her mouth, and if I happen to taste what is left on the lips, or just some minor left over I am still in to it. Just don't go spitting it all back in to my mouth! LoL.

-Nick

**Image removed by moderator. Too explicit for this section of the forum.**
0 likes
I'm game

Though I prefer to kiss up his belly to his chest to his mouth..leaving a little sexy trail that way

But sure....however yes..everyone just deflated...lol u better taste fing fabulous for me to have your semen stay awhile in MY mouth!
Lurker
0 likes
I guess no one has really thought about this that much...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only done it once with another girl but would be willing to do it with a guy. The true question is, what if its a threesome with 2 guys... smile
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I don't mind it, I actually enjoy it. But I don't do the back and forth thing.

If he cums in my pussy or any where else and decides to lick it up and feed it to me, that's fine. But once it goes from his mouth to mine, if it goes back into his mouth, that's where it's gonna stay.

I only do the twice-slurped cum thing if I'm sucking him off and he cums in my mouth and I spit it back on his dick and slurp it back up and swallow. It's something I enjoy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bakerspecial
I've only done it once with another girl but would be willing to do it with a guy. The true question is, what if its a threesome with 2 guys... smile

what a lucky guy who got to watch you do that with another girl.

Sounds what you are looking for is a 2 - bi guys to have sex w/ you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there, done that. Much like with most other types of kissing, it's all about how much you are enjoying the lips opposite yours.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not that into it. I'd rather just swallow. I did it a couple times with a girl when I was with another couple, because it was her boyfriend's cum, and she wanted me to share it. I spit basically all of it into her mouth and she swallowed it. I didn't especially want it back. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigSlickNick707

what a lucky guy who got to watch you do that with another girl.

Sounds what you are looking for is a 2 - bi guys to have sex w/ you.

It was my friend and her husband and it was on a dare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have slept with a lot of men and none of them have ever asked me to snowball them. Just the opposite. Most men are reluctant to even give me a good kiss soon after I have sucked them off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alison, I'd love to give you that kiss!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sharing is caring
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a few guys who I have kissed right after they came in my mouth but we did not actually snowball. It was after I swallowed his cum but I am sure there was some left on my lips that he tasted.

But I have "snowballed" with my GF after we gave our fuck buddy a BJ and I do really enjoy that. BTW, So does he! HAHA
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm not that into it. I'd rather just swallow. I did it a couple times with a girl when I was with another couple, because it was her boyfriend's cum, and she wanted me to share it. I spit basically all of it into her mouth and she swallowed it. I didn't especially want it back. lol

Ewwww
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Alison, I'd love to give you that kiss!!!

LOL Thank you. Xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I have kissed a few guys after they have cum in my mouth, only one tried to turn away....I also really enjoy it, when a guy goes down on me, after he has cum inside of me....not exactly snowballing but the same effect.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I'm game

Though I prefer to kiss up his belly to his chest to his mouth..leaving a little sexy trail that way

But sure....however yes..everyone just deflated...lol u better taste fing fabulous for me to have your semen stay awhile in MY mouth!

well played!
Lurker
0 likes
Being a crazy freak for male cum..... I do love it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
never done it might try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My g/f and I have snowballed between ourselves a few times during our occasional MFF threesomes. I think it's pretty hot. I never had a guy willing to do it with me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's sad that a guy would have a problem with his own cum. It amazes me that there are guys who have never tasted their own cum. Yes, after a man cums the hotness of his sexual drive has deflated. Yet as a man I have tasted my cum in my wife's mouth and it is hot. She has given me the cum of another man in a hot kiss during MMF. That's really hot. And I've gone down on her after I came in her, very hot, and after the other man in our threesomes came in her. Once you get over our society's negative sex programming you'll find it to be hot, very sexual, and quite intimate.

If we're having a threesome with another man, sharing his cum is a way to highlight our intimacy, our coupleness after she's enjoyed sex with another man. It also makes me more intimate with her even though she's enjoying another man. It's a very powerful we during a three.

Headspace too often gets in the way of real intimacy and the sharing of it in sex. There's so much negative headspace on sex and especially sexual juices. Changing that headspace can really juice up intimacy and sexual sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think its an incredibly sexy thing to do. A few guys I know have been willing to try, and two have really enjoyed it to the point of making it a part of getting their bj from me. I'm thrilled! I love the back and forth tongue dance in his cum. And I love watching him swallow some of his load.

I've doubled up with a girlfriend a few times to do a double blowjob with some guys we know, and that snoball ends up being between her and me, and that is incredible sexy, too, and often gets the hard again almost instantly.

I have no interest in seeing two guys do it.