Slut

last reply
55 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you find it a negative word? I personally think every person has an inner slut dying to get out, and not in a negative way.
how do you feel about the word, and would you proudly consider yourself a slut?
Lurker
0 likes
it can be a negative word in some contexts but generally i dont think so, i would consider myself a slut, shamelessly so, my number is 74 and im 20. ive gone out there and lived and i dont regret a second of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on who says it and how its said. If someone i dont know calls me a slut you can be pretty sure that i will slap their faces.

Really thinking about it theres only 2 possible scenarios where i wouldnt get mad about that word:

1. with a friend joking around
2. with someone im being intimate with (and not with everyone!)
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't like being called it, I find it a real turn off when a guy feels the need to call me it during rough sex, and I find it frustrating to be *repeatedly* called it by friends in a joking manner.

I appreciate that I am in the minority here so let me explain why. It's partly due to previous bad experiences associated with the word (being called it seriously by someone I cared for etc etc) so it hits a bit of a raw nerve with me there. It is also partly because I just don't see WHY friends feel the need to endlessly go up to each other with a 'hey shhhlaaag' or a 'hey sluttt', I guess that's just a trend that isn't for me. And furthermore, in sex I would SO much rather be called naughty or dirty than 'slut', for me it's the difference between saying 'pussy' and 'vagina' during sex.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I liken it to a not so offensive racial slur. Like say, some Asian's won't care if you say they suck at driving. Some will, maybe the ones that are actually bad at driving. If that Asian is your friend then he/she will laugh when you say something like, "Fuck that I'd rather drive drunk than hand my keys over to Nam Lee man!" but if you say that to a stranger, they might kick you in the nuts.

I was gonna say that for some girls it hits too close to home... But I thought that would be mean to say, so I refrained.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I was gonna say that for some girls it hits too close to home... But I thought that would be mean to say, so I refrained.

He's calling me a slut. RAAAAAAGE
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by Magical_felix

He's calling me a slut. RAAAAAAGE

I didn't say you... Some girls are just paranoid!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I didn't say you... Some girls are just paranoid!

Who? ME?

I feel like I'm going crazy
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's all in the tone and context, and it also depends on who is saying it.

I really enjoy it as an aspect of dirty talk, being sexually playful, growled into my ear at the right moment. And it's great for rough sex and role-play. I find it a little more urgent and raw than "naughty girl" (which to me sounds a little more polite.. and british).

If it's a friend and the term is used in jest, I will totally laugh right along with them.

I'd get pissed off if the person was using it in a purposely negative or malicious way... more because of the intention behind it though. Not because of the word itself.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like it, not even when dirty talking.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I do think in society the word has negative connotations so I'm like Bambi, I prefer to be called "naughty" or other kinds of words. I do think everyone has fantasies of being more promiscuous and wants to be more promiscuous, but they are afraid of being judged by society or their friends. I'm sure that lots of people would now consider my mom to be a "slut" if she told them how many guys she's been dating, so she doesn't tell them. This is partly how society judges us women, but doesn't really judge men the same. If a guy is called a "male slut" they all just joke and laugh about it like it's some kind of compliment. No guy I'm having sex with should ever call me a slut or he's toast.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, I may fall under many peoples definition of slut, but I by no means embrace the term.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It's all in the tone and context, and it also depends on who is saying it.

I really enjoy it as an aspect of dirty talk, being sexually playful, growled into my ear at the right moment. And it's great for rough sex and role-play. I find it a little more urgent and raw than "naughty girl" (which to me sounds a little more polite.. and british).

If it's a friend and the term is used in jest, I will totally laugh right along with them.

I'd get pissed off if the person was using it in a purposely negative or malicious way... more because of the intention behind it though. Not because of the word itself.

this. Doll is, officially, my spokesperson. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Confession: I'm a slut
Fact: I don't wanna hear it because what I do is for my own personal satisfaction.
Myth: being a slut is always negative
spank me hard please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it can be negative, but usually its not unless the person who said it is either a raving bitch, or the person did something to deserve being called a slut. It all depends on the usage though.
The Linebacker
0 likes
The girls I know sure love to call each other sluts as part of their general cutting up. I never saw anyone get mad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by heartoftheweb
Confession: I'm a slut
Fact: I don't wanna hear it because what I do is for my own personal satisfaction.
Myth: being a slut is always negative

Cannot phrase it more succinctly.

Once heard the phrase "I am not a slut, I just have a friendly pussy."
Which I find a refreshing way to look at the term.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Some women loved to be called "slut" while they are fucking and I love to call them a "slut" while fucking!

"Talk dirty to me, pull my hair, slap my ass and call me a slut!"
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do like my guy to refer to me as "his slut" during dirty talk. In fact, it is a total turn on for me. I am more than willing to be a slut for my man in the bedroom, but that's usually the only time I like that reference. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Yes, I do like my guy to refer to me as "his slut" during dirty talk. In fact, it is a total turn on for me. I am more than willing to be a slut for my man in the bedroom, but that's usually the only time I like that reference. smile

Ha, well said!! I concur...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with most everyone here. It depends on the use of the word. If it is used by a friend jokingly then it is OK. If used during dirty talk, than it is a turn on. But if it is used as a slur or put down, then I find it very offensive. I call myself a slut all the time, I even used it in my Lush profile. But that does not mean I am one, although I can be with the right person or persons!!!LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Don't mind it although I prefer to say I am sexually happy and aware rather than slut lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love AnAmber's view.... personally, don't really engage with the term, but can see all the above points of view... it's a personal thing right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The word slut, as defined in the Oxford English Dictionary, is "a slovenly or promiscuous woman". So it does just refer to sex, although now it appears to be the case. I sometimes refer to myself as a slut, even though I'm a man, but I don't find it offensive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apologies for the error in the last post. Mean't to say that it doesn't just refer to sex. Will have to sack my typist. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SLUT

Sexy
Lovable
Uninhibited
Talent
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think calling a woman a slut is a good thing. Everyone likes sex so those who do it a lot just like doing it nothing wrong with having a lot of sex. Just gotta be safe that's all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love the discription tender cowboy.
Lurker
0 likes
Im not used to being called slut
But in the right context I could easily
be one xxxxxxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm i consider myself to be slutty SOMETIMES, and have been called a slut, i dont take offence really, just laugh!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.