Login

Slut: "someone who has more sex than I approve of"

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The word "slut" is very much a derogatory term, but when I read this definition I found it quite poignant and quirky, as it manages to poke fun at the person who is using it.

- Does anyone else have an interesting definition of the word?
- Does it always have to be perceived as something negative?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose everyone has their own definition for both Slut and Whore. No Whore does not necessarily mean you were paid for sex.

To me, either term maybe substituted for anyone who is getting more sex than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both words are dangerous, because they can both be "good " or bad. Both are used in good fun among friends, and both are used when you're angry and calling someone out for outrageously "bad" sexual behavior.
0 likes
I personally have never used these words to bring a person down cause I couldn't careless about their sex life.

I've used them w/ my guys in a playful manner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don’t really care what you call me I just get turned on
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Being called a slut bothered me when I was a teen, but now I just judge the person by the intent of their name-calling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hiya. Katie here. Yes, being called a slut by other girls in college and such was a concern, but what the hell. Now that I have evolved into a proud cum-slut along with my close lady friends, we enjoy each other and as many guys at a time as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on who gives me that name and the mood. I can think of one person only who can call me names... smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Slut /slət/ noun 1. THREATENING TO PSEUDO-MALES a free woman who enjoys sex as much as a man.