sleep fucking

last reply
38 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The girl i'm seeing knows that i wake up during the night with an erection, and she says i should just go for it, because she likes the thought of being wakened by a hard cock inside her. Im not sure about this. Any thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
If she wants you to do it, then go for it!!! She gave you her permission smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garrym
The girl i'm seeing knows that i wake up during the night with an erection, and she says i should just go for it, because she likes the thought of being wakened by a hard cock inside her. Im not sure about this. Any thoughts?

How long have you been seeing her? Be very careful, if she has second thoughts after the fact, it can be considered nonconsensual!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first thought is that you should wake her sweetly before you 'go for it' or you might be very unpleasantly surprised. However, I don't know the girl or her likes and fantasies, so.......I would be interested in knowing the outcome, if there is any.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I dated a young guy who could reload two or three times a night. He would wake me by gently teasing my pussy. When I was half awake he would go on top and he would do all the work. While at first I would be too groggy to get very aroused some of these sessions led to wild and intense earth-shattering orgasms. The nice thing was that he would let me fall right back to sleep. Now that's a deep sleep.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my thought... if you wake up horny and wake me up and want to have sex, i might be into it, i might not. if you wake up horny and simply have a go at me while i'm asleep, i can guarantee that it won't end well. your girl may be different, but i'm guessing if she suddenly wakes up to find you humping away on top of her, what she said while she was awake might go right out the window.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of dangers here.

My husband has awaken me many times with his hard cock buried in me, I love it. But if I was with someone else, I certainly would come out fighting and I can be formidable.

I hate alarm clocks and must be the reason I never worked for anyone else, except when my day started at noon.

No better way in the world or at least my world to wake up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Hubby has done it many times to me....but we have talked about this before hand and i have given him permission to do it. i sleep very heavy...i talk in my sleep and even sleep walk often. so from my understandings i really get into it but atlas i dont know im asleep.

so i guess if she says yes then go for it? but totes talk alot about it before hand...you dont want to get in trouble
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
I am usually half asleep when it happens and i enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the replies, they've been really helpful. I should have mentioned that we've been 'buddies' for over 5 years now so it was never a question of permission. Cheers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well done for talking to her about this, and she seems quite agreeable. Just think how incredibly sexy its going to be arousing her from sleep, different tactics on different nights. How many ways can you play this out ... have fun smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it smile

Doesn't happen very often because we're both exhausted; I'm usually the first one up anyway.

But it's all about permission and boundaries
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garrym

Talk to her first, for sure. My first sleep sex experience was unsettling even though we had done it before going to sleep around 8pm that night. It was around 2am when he decided to give it a go and I woke up with him going at me very slowly. It took me a few moments to realize what was happening and when I went to get up he held me tight and reassured me and I let him finish.

Since then I've had no problem with my husband doing this if he wants and there have been times that he's managed to finish the deed without waking me. I have to say that there really are times when I don't mind that. Not one bit.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy waking up that way, best way to start the day lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I LOVE middle-of-the-night sex, awakening my man or being awakened by my man for a little playtime is always good in my books. Having said that, I'm NOT a fan of him just mounting me and shoving his cock in my snatch without some kind of warning - that's just plain rude not to mention selfish in my opinion. I much prefer the slow, tender tease of being stirred awake and hearing him whisper in my ear how much he wants and needs me. It doesn't matter how deep I was I sleeping or how tired I am, THAT will ALWAYS get my engines roaring, guaranteed. I never say no to a little lovin' no matter what the hour ;)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Personally, I LOVE middle-of-the-night sex, awakening my man or being awakened by my man for a little playtime is always good in my books. Having said that, I'm NOT a fan of him just mounting me and shoving his cock in my snatch without some kind of warning - that's just plain rude not to mention selfish in my opinion. I much prefer the slow, tender tease of being stirred awake and hearing him whisper in my ear how much he wants and needs me. It doesn't matter how deep I was I sleeping or how tired I am, THAT will ALWAYS get my engines roaring, guaranteed. I never say no to a little lovin' no matter what the hour ;)

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on how I'm feeling - I'm all for a mid-night romp.

However - though my husband told me he always wanted me to wake him up with a good BJ . . . whenever I dd try, he was annoyed. So, it seems that for some, the fantasy is awesome, but reality makes it not so awesome.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Very much so....that semi dozed sex...somewhat surreal but yet intensely enjoyable. And when the orgasm builds...Oh my
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Lots of dangers here.

My husband has awaken me many times with his hard cock buried in me, I love it. But if I was with someone else, I certainly would come out fighting and I can be formidable.

I hate alarm clocks and must be the reason I never worked for anyone else, except when my day started at noon.

No better way in the world or at least my world to wake up.

You seem to have a preference for alarm cocks to wake you up.

"I'll set that alarm cock for 8 am. Maybe I'll tap snooze a few times though."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to do this when I was married (so not for years, sadly), half waking, cuddling up, holding close then fucking almost automatically without properly waking, then falling back to sleep in each other arms. lol - one of the good memories
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Depending on how I'm feeling - I'm all for a mid-night romp.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this thread reminded me of something..

Lurker
0 likes
It'd be fun, right?! So long as she's not snoring or anything.
Lurker
0 likes
i love being woken up with the feeling of a hard cock inside me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a great way to wake up.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Maybe ask for a signed permission first ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the idea.
I have had plenty of times when I got her started after a half hour or so of going to bed, but always thought it would be rude to wake her out of a deep sleep.

I gave it a go.

She was asleep for a few hours and I started by rubbing her pussy outside of her pajamas to wake her up. When she started to move I went to slide my hand inside, she got pissed and yelled "jesus" in an angry tone but yanked her bottoms of as if saying do what you want but let me sleep.

I proceeded to slide under the blankets and go down on her. I only did it for a minute, kind of testing the waters again, but that was all it took. I heard a light sigh so I slid up and began to enter her. I got just the head in and she became extremely wet. As I started my rythm, I don't think I had ever felt her so wet. She laid there as Idid the work. She woke up the next morning masturbating and thanked me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by garrym

What makes you think only guys like to be woken up to a little loving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh man, does this bring back some memories! I dated then lived with the same woman from the age of 19 to 32 and we had some great times together, lots of laughs too. For a two year period when I was 25ish, after we had moved in together, her nickname for me was SleepFucker, or SF in public. It started with her saying to me at breakfast one morning, "Thanks, that was something new". My response was something like, "Huhhhh, what the hell are you talking about?". She chuckled and kept it quiet. Skip to a few weeks later and she had a silly grin on her face when we woke up then jumped me, not her norm. Apparently she was horny as hell because at 3am I'd climbed on top of her, my eyes still closed, and had my way with her. She didn't get hers hence her morning randiness.

Over the following two years there were many other appearances by the SleepFucker and he/I developed a creepy laugh mid-fuck. Fortunately he developed some stamina and my girlfriend was kind enough not to wake the poor bastard, preferring to let him/me live out his/my dreams. After she told me about the creepy laugh it became one of our running jokes, her quietly mimicking the laugh in public (with friends or family) but not revealing any details to others. Eventually my SF phase came to an end but I think she was always hoping the SleepLicker would take over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to be awake to enjoy it but I have been woken by hands stroking and teasing me to arousal.