13 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like big cocks and I cannot lie...
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by Jon29

Probably. I have a big penis. In younger days the reaction from girls when they first saw it was enough to make me think the size was enough and sex was bound to be good for her. So I didn't feel the need to make effort. Guessing that a smaller guy would make more effort to compensate?
Fortunately I dated a girl who explained that actually the way I was using size made it a bad thing. Hard to hear at the time but very grateful later.

Sounds like you took her feedback on board. Smart man. I also agree with your theory. I've also found that men with larger penises are typically not as good at oral sex. Smaller sized men just seem to try harder for obvious reasons.

Although, an enlightened, larger man is oh so great to find...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to me YES...to some extent...anything above 8 inch feels same
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX

Sounds like you took her feedback on board. Smart man. I also agree with your theory. I've also found that men with larger penises are typically not as good at oral sex. Smaller sized men just seem to try harder for obvious reasons.

Although, an enlightened, larger man is oh so great to find...

Just curious aren't most larger guys enlightened? I'm guessing most would have had the same experience as me - being told size at some point that size is good but isn't everything. Or maybe even a bad thing if it's not used "carefully"
One of the good things about having a bigger penis is women tend to talk more about what they like/want because there's no risk of upsetting the guy. It's easy for a woman to say I love your big penis but even better if you could do [whatever]. Maybe harder for a woman to say could you get better at oral to make up for having a small penis. A woman might have to be careful how she phrases that smile
The other thing I've found about size is women tend to like seeing/touching and just thinking about a big penis. Mental thing as well the physical feeling.
Funny thing though is that some women seem to be a bit embarrassed to admitting liking size. Never understood that one :)
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by Jon29

Just curious aren't most larger guys enlightened? I'm guessing most would have had the same experience as me - being told size at some point that size is good but isn't everything. Or maybe even a bad thing if it's not used "carefully"
One of the good things about having a bigger penis is women tend to talk more about what they like/want because there's no risk of upsetting the guy. It's easy for a woman to say I love your big penis but even better if you could do [whatever]. Maybe harder for a woman to say could you get better at oral to make up for having a small penis. A woman might have to be careful how she phrases that smile
The other thing I've found about size is women tend to like seeing/touching and just thinking about a big penis. Mental thing as well the physical feeling.
Funny thing though is that some women seem to be a bit embarrassed to admitting liking size. Never understood that one :)

How I wish they were enlightened. A percentage of men with larger penises are under a cave man idea that a good pounding is all we need. I mean, we need that, but we enjoy other things too.

I too, enjoy interacting with a larger penis. It can be fun and challenging to navigate...

As for embarrassment about admitting to enjoying a larger size, I think that most women are afraid to hurt feelings of smaller sized men, so they down play how much they enjoy it. Additionally, she wants to maintain tact with a larger sized man, and also down plays that as well.

I can't keep up with appearances and am honest about my preferences. No one is perfect and we just embrace what we have and hope others will too.
The Almighty Space Potato
1 like
As a very petite lady, I must say I prefer the average size and thickness of a male appendage. I have had larger and thicker, the initial penetration was painful and well he couldn't go "balls deep" so some of it was going to waste anyway.

However, big, small or average package, I don't care if I love the guy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX

How I wish they were enlightened. A percentage of men with larger penises are under a cave man idea that a good pounding is all we need. I mean, we need that, but we enjoy other things too.

I too, enjoy interacting with a larger penis. It can be fun and challenging to navigate...

As for embarrassment about admitting to enjoying a larger size, I think that most women are afraid to hurt feelings of smaller sized men, so they down play how much they enjoy it. Additionally, she wants to maintain tact with a larger sized man, and also down plays that as well.

I can't keep up with appearances and am honest about my preferences. No one is perfect and we just embrace what we have and hope others will too.

Always interesting to hear women's opinions. I get what you mean about the cave man thing, guessing most guys start of thinking that way. Still has it's place though LOL
You sound like an enlightened woman which is always nice smile
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by Jon29

Always interesting to hear women's opinions. I get what you mean about the cave man thing, guessing most guys start of thinking that way. Still has it's place though LOL
You sound like an enlightened woman which is always nice smile

Cheers!
Lurker
0 likes
Size pf course matters a lot to me....anything above 8 is good, 10 is awesome
Lurker
0 likes
What a silly question……. Of course it matters.
Bill was the first big one for me and I almost passed out when he came. Guess that makes me a size queen…….
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x
As a very petite lady, I must say I prefer the average size and thickness of a male appendage. I have had larger and thicker, the initial penetration was painful and well he couldn't go "balls deep" so some of it was going to waste anyway.

However, big, small or average package, I don't care if I love the guy.

You sound like my kind of woman. My manhood is just the vessel through which an emotional, sexual and passionate experience can be shared. I am blessed to be healthily endowed,but I am under no illusion that it woukd mean nothing without a knowledge of what to do with it or a partner with whom I enjoy giving pleasure to.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
If the guy doesn't know how to use it, then it matters. But I've had a lot of average size guys who were better than well-hung guys, simply because they knew what they were doing. A lot of guys with large dicks are lazy about trying to please a woman because they just rely on their size.
Lurker
0 likes
I too am a small woman and my husband was above average in size! It took a little getting used to but with patience and an orgasm for me before penetration it was possible! But I don't think that anything above average is better by any means! So I would say no, size isn't an issue with me so far!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest, half the guys out there really don't give a shit whether their partner gets off or not. They just can't see past the end of their own dick. I know, because I was that way before I woke the fuck up. Guys, if you can't put her needs first, buy some lube and jack off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am very small, would any of you girls find pleasure in a cock under three inchs?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Beckie43, Ciri, and a few other women. Hell Yes size matters. As Beckie43 says any woman that says size does not matter, has never been fuck a really big cock. I love it when people say its not the size its if the man knows how to use what he has. BS there is no substitute for size. I don't care if the man knows how to use it or not. If he has a truly big cock "I know what to do"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It seems like people often assume guys with big cocks "don't know how to use them." This doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense; why would any guys not want to "know how to use" their junk?

A big cock is going to get more attention, so all the more necessary for a guy to be proficient with one.

The brain will always be the most effective sex organ, but with that in place, nobody with any knowledge/experience in the matter will deny that size is likely to affect whether a woman cums and how hard she does so.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It matters up to a point. A really tiny one, sorry, no way. 4+ inches is enough IF he knows what to do with it. After that the bigger the better.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have a really small dick.....wish i could date all of you girls. Lol

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I believe the size matters a lot, but guys should know how to use it. Don't think it as a weapon if you don't know how to handle it skillfully.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

When my husband is inside me, I can feel it all because he has a thick girth and I like all of him inside me so I can writhe against its base. He knows that and he encourages this, it drives me wild.

That for me is big enough and he is above average. That is all that matters. I like all my men like that, thick, hard, and long enough to devour it all. Most of all... they know this, they are bold and have such drive.

What is most important and what do they all have in common? They all know what they are doing with it.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

1 like

inhales and takes a deep breath then steps up on the soap box

Okay..ill say it, the "bigger is better" thing is a competion driven and fueled by male ego. Several people have said it, being a passionate, respectful, and confident lover is and should be far more valued from a female's perspective. To be blunt, as a man I have found that if i am at the point where she is seeing my penis she has likely already decided that what i have should suffice so long as I make every attempt to please her along the way. Been with over twenty women since i started having sex not one took a look at my average penis and said "You know what, its and inch to short or a half inch to thin, im out". Please, Gentlemen, have some confidence, make it about the overall sexual experience and you will always find a more then pleased partner in the process...

*exhales and steps down, suddendly horny...WHERES MY WIFE ;)"

0 likes

From a strictly internet you are sending me a pic to look at and I dont know you? Then yes. Visually I like to see a nice thick long cock. In reality? I couldnt care less. Ive been with bigger and smaller with mixed results. Its always the person that matters. Maybe that sounds cringey but for me its true. For me to get off with a person there has to be some connection there or at least a level of trust. If we are at that point whatever size you are is perfect.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I don't think bigger is better just by size alone. The best sex is someone who knows how to use it. But if he knows how to fuck and has a big dick, that's just a bonus.

0 likes

I'm not going to lie ,I like big cocks.My hubby is a little over 8 inches and thick.