Size

last reply
42 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's say a guy does have a smallish penis or micropenis, at what point should he seek medical intervention? 4inches? 3 inches? Should he accept how he was born and fear scorn his whole life? Turn into one of those sadistic assholes who treats women like shit to compensate? Should he find a woman that accepts his shortcomings and love him the way he is, despite the probably multiple rejections he'll receive to get there?

Seriously, ladies do you recommend a guy with a little dick should risk surgery to gain a couple extra inches so he'll be average size?

Asking for a friend of a friend. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
If I was a man, and my erect penis was 3" long, I think I'd at least do my due diligence on what surgical enlargement options are out there, yes. Not sure about 4". For some reason, 3" crosses a mental threshold in my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
If I was a man, and my erect penis was 3" long, I think I'd at least do my due diligence on what surgical enlargement options are out there, yes. Not sure about 4". For some reason, 3" crosses a mental threshold in my mind.

Let's say you fell deeply in love with a man, only to find out he has a 4" penis. Would 4" satisfy you? Would that be a dealbreaker for you? Would you recommend surgical options to him?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Well, now we're in a zone where I'm not exactly sure what 4" represents in terms of length. If I go with what I'm pretty sure was 4" some time ago...and I was deeply in love, then no it's not a dealbreaker. Also I take it the guy doesn't have considerable girth? Because that makes a world of difference right there. Would I at times wish for more? Yes, I'm sure I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush Sisters some of your answer are clever and funny, some were serious too.

Some say this thread has come up again and again.

This I promise if we continue to answer some idiot will ask again and again.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Well, now we're in a zone where I'm not exactly sure what 4" represents in terms of length. If I go with what I'm pretty sure was 4" some time ago...and I was deeply in love, then no it's not a dealbreaker. Also I take it the guy doesn't have considerable girth? Because that makes a world of difference right there. Would I at times wish for more? Yes, I'm sure I would.

I agree with this.

The problem I see is... at what point does the 'deeply falling in love' part happen. Because if I had sex with a guy early on because we had a great connection and then found that he had a really small dick, I will admit right now that I will probably be pumping the love-brakes, even subconsciously. I might never say it was because he had a small dick, but I will probably look for other flaws to justify why we wouldn't be a good match for the longterm.

If somehow I fell crazy in love before having sex then... hmm.. yeah, it has more possibility that I might find ways to get around the small size. If everything else is great, then it's not a dealbreaker. However - everything else has to be like... really *great*. lol

I also agree 3 inches is a dealbreaker without surgical intervention.
The Linebacker
0 likes
3 to 4 inches? Damn. I'd be hating on some family genetics. Anyone in that situation should really check into some surgery.

I actually know a guy who had to have reduction surgery. He had longer than normal length but the real problem was too much girth. He had the girth reduced. He said that slightly lost some sensitivity but not enough to really lessen his enjoyment. Before the reduction he couldn't sustain a sexual relationship as every woman he was with said it caused too much pain.
Lurker
0 likes
Its not the size of the cannon it is the power of the shot.......or so i am told ;0)
Lurker
0 likes
Size does matter.... Especially the girth
Lurker
0 likes
Greedy ;0P x
Lurker
0 likes
http://www.marksolomonmd.com/cosmetic-surgery/penis-enlargement.cfm

Weigh your options carefully

Risks & Results

While penis enlargement surgery is safe and effective, there are risks involved. Therefore, it is important to have a thorough consultation with an accredited plastic surgeon about the possible complications of penile enlargement surgery, which may include bruising, bleeding, swelling, skin incision separation, infection, loss of the erect upward angle of the penis, loss of thickness, detachment of the graft or failure of the graft to take, nerve injury or erectile dysfunction. Further surgery may be needed to correct some of these complications.

Some men may achieve length gains up to two inches in the flaccid state, but the average gain is approximately an inch. With erection, there is usually a slightly smaller length increase. If a large pubic fat pad is present, some penile length may be obtained by significant weight loss (greater than 35 pounds) or by liposuction.

Penis enlargement surgery is permanent; however, some patients develop scar tissue, which somewhat reduces the length. Injections, medication or topical agents often can remedy the situation. Men who desire additional widening may choose to repeat the procedure.
Lurker
0 likes
yes for me it does matter..