Showing off after Dark

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hi, Ladies!

When I was in high school, I remember passing through residential areas after dark and seeing nude women in their bedrooms with the lights on and the curtains open for anyone to see.

* Tell us about when you did something like this.
* What were you doing?
* Did you get any reactions outside your window?
* Did you have any encounters with anyone?
Lurker
I don't usually think of that when I am at home, as the people most likely to see me are all the neighbors. But, it is a different story when I am out of town!
This event was the most recent: The Blue Light Hotel
Only when I travel but not at my place.
I know that my neighbors wouldn't mind as they've gotten to know me well throughout the yrs but I think about the younger kids.
I don't want to throw my sex appeal at them.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by TrenderB
Hi, Ladies!

When I was in high school, I remember passing through residential areas after dark and seeing nude women in their bedrooms with the lights on and the curtains open for anyone to see.

* Tell us aborut when you did something like this.
* What were you doing?
* Did you get any reactions outside your window?
* Did you have any encounters with anyone?

Not really intentionally but one on a business trip in the hotel room i was in shower when the room service boy was peaking through the half done curtain of the glass bathroom door
When i realised there was an audience he appologised and disappeared before I could respond
Rainbow Warrior
In grad school I lived alone in an apartment complex in Columbus and wasn't getting as much sex as I did in college, so in a bout of horniness I started leaving my blinds open so the guys across the courtyard could see me walking around my apartment naked at night. I got my kicks being an exhibitionist for them. A couple girls across the courtyard started doing it too after they saw me doing it, so it got to be an every night thing, watching and being watched.
Active Ink Slinger
I’m usually sneaking around in the dark lol. I like to swim naked after dark. I live on a lake so swim there or in the pool. I also like the hottub on the back porch at night. But I like the lights off so I’m stealthy lol.
Active Ink Slinger
When I travel I love showing off in a hotel window.
Active Ink Slinger
I agree that it is something I wouldn’t/ haven’t done at home but I have experimented with when traveling smile
Active Ink Slinger
I live by myself and nudist home. May be people get lucky to watch me naked but I haven’t noticed anyone doing.
Nafisa
Lurker
I did this recently during lockdown :P
I used to go to my balcony naked for few minutes daily, i was assuming that no one will see me but one of my neighbour used to watch me. He later told me, and yes we had lot of fun recently ;)
Active Ink Slinger
I love having sex in a high rise at night with all the lights off but pressed up against the window.