Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bisexual, but I've been in a long term relationship with a guy for about 4 years now. Somehow, I still feel something missing. When we make love, it's like I can't get off at all sometimes unless I fantasize about a girl. Sometimes during sex, I ask him to describe him fucking another girl to me. We pick a random sexy icon, like Catwoman or something, and he tells me what he likes about her and what he'd do to her. It drives me crazy, but it's almost become the only thing that gets me to cum anymore. My boyfriend does it for me but he doesn't always like to and he refuses to have sex with another girl for me, and thinks that I'd be cheating if I hooked up with another female. But I'm craving some soft skin and pink in my life. I feel stuck. Any friendly advice would be helpful at this point. My needs are not being met and it's getting tiresome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You should ask this on the Ask the Guys forum too. I'm a guy and I say that if you're not married yet, you still have time to decide it's a deal breaker. Are you willing to break up over this issue?

As a guy, I would have to admit that there are some experiences that I just couldn't provide to a woman and if she really wants them, I see no problem with letting her have them. Of course, I haven't actually been faced with this, so that's a guess. I just don't think I would consider it to be cheating. Of course, she would have to remain committed to us.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You will come to a crossroad in your life, and if you do not take the control he may well make the decision for you.

My former husband knew how I needed a woman in my life. I still love men, but there is nothing like another woman.

The second time he found me with a beautiful young girl in our bed, he packed his things and left.

Again dear you are going to have to decide, or you give your boy friend the choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you both so much. Looks like I have a big decision to make. Somethings gotta give and it's good to know I'm not alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish you luck. To be honest, I can't understand why he wouldn't want a threesome with you and another woman. It would have to be a compatible woman who didn't make him feel like a useless appendage, but I can't see what's not to like about sharing.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go While you still can, if you stay it will never change ...always th same ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a guy. It sounds to me like you are ready to move on, I really must say.