short dresses

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you prefer to wear short dresses at parties?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't prefer it as such, it all depends on the type of party and my mood. I think skinny jeans and stilettos can be just (if not more) as sexy. And of course sometimes less is more silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I THINK JEAN ARE HOT I'M OLD SCHOOL LONG
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, depends on the party. There are many ways to be sexy without showing off your body!! But sometimes I like to show it off too, like I said depends on the party, LOL!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, I like very short skirts for hardcore clubbing or in the winter with tights and long sexy boots.

Usually I'm very much a skinny jeans and stilettos kind of girl, though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
BBQ's are jeans and tshirts, parties are short skirts and very high heels.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes,why not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being tall promise you floor length dress can stop the show! Remember Rene Russo in Thomas Crown. if you are too young to remember try netflix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on the party and the dress code(if any).
but if I am to wear a dress, then yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I wear short dresses or skirts quite often, as for parties well that depends on the type of party and the dress code of course.

I only wear them because they're fashionable, not for any other reason !!!!!!
0 likes
I think a lot of girls look wonderful in short skirts. I don't wear them often myself although I do like low cut tops. My motto is to dress for the body you have, not the body you want.
Lurker
0 likes
Well said smile

Quote by MarlaDawn47
I think a lot of girls look wonderful in short skirts. I don't wear them often myself although I do like low cut tops. My motto is to dress for the body you have, not the body you want.
Lurker
0 likes
I like what Marla said, too! I do like to wear short skirts though, and low cut tops. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like long dresses, or short but with long sleeves.... I have this weird thing about if I'm wearing a one piece I don't show off both my arms and my legs, it has to be one or the other.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing short dresses when i'm in a flirty mood but mostly I prefer wearing just a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt over a tank top.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer dresses but not necessary short, you can show him what's in the menu later ;) but what I personnally consider C-O-M-P-U-L-S-O-R-Y: HIGH HILLS little princess! And please promise never ever to come back home before midnight, it would be a sad sign, wouldn't it be?