shaving your pussy

last reply
52 replies
6.3k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have seen lots of photos of women with smooth shaved pussies, but curious as to how you ladies manage to get them so smooth, especially without cutting them with a razor, I think hair removal would be painful also, and waxing as well. So come on ladies how do you get that smooth look down there. I`m sure this is a question that may have been asked before or pondered.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Brazilian waxing every few weeks keeps you baby smooth and hairless. After years of wax hair removal, the interval between waxing lasts longer and the hair becomes finer and sparser. After many years of waxing, I can go nearly 5-6 weeks before regrowth is visible. Some women shave, but that only lasts a couple days, and can actually stimulate hair regrowth, especially in summer. Waxing is the way to go.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
i just went ahead and had mine bronzed. a bit of metal polish every night before bed and it shines like the sun.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Brazilian waxing every few weeks keeps you baby smooth and hairless. After years of wax hair removal, the interval between waxing lasts longer and the hair becomes finer and sparser. After many years of waxing, I can go nearly 5-6 weeks before regrowth is visible. Some women shave, but that only lasts a couple days, and can actually stimulate hair regrowth, especially in summer. Waxing is the way to go.

I have been Brazilian waxing for nearly six years now and would find it hard doing back to having pubic hair. I was very embarrassed the first time I had it done, but now it is just as much a part of my personal grooming as having the hair on my head cut and styled. Wax and a little help from an old electric shaver keep me soft and smooth. And, yes, the hair is softer and smoother if waxed.
Lurker
0 likes
Once a month I wax.
Lurker
0 likes
We wax
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
I shave daily, but for the women who wax - how badly did it hurt the first few times? I've thought about doing that (or laser hair removal), but honestly, I've worried about the pain and post-wax discomfort.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lifetooshort4bs
I shave daily, but for the women who wax - how badly did it hurt the first few times? I've thought about doing that (or laser hair removal), but honestly, I've worried about the pain and post-wax discomfort.

I shave every other day or so, but also curious of the same things lifetooshort4bs asked...
Lurker
0 likes
Waxing really hurts and shaving means a risk of cutting oneself and bleeding, not to mention the sharp stubble after a couple of days which men hate unless you maintain the shaving regime almost daily.

I use Veet depilatory cream which avoids all the above possibilities and I only need to use it twice weekly to maintain a velvet, baby like pubic feel and appearance. Great for male oral genital sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
my gf shaves me,and i shave her.it's very stimulating
Butterfly
0 likes
yes, at least once a week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a weekly basis
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife put me in charge of lawn maintenance.. I just figured this fell under that job description
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How embarrassing is it getting waxed?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I maintain a strip mostly. I haven’t been totally bare for a very long time. Waxing is the most effective but I occasionally use a cream for a quick touch up. Beffer has summed it up well.
My partner and I both help each other out which saves a lot of time at the clinics.
Our guys use a razor on their balls and that is effective - for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You gotta be real careful when shaving. Go really slow and use shaving cream or a lubricant. But like a lot of other girls said, using a cream hair remover like veet is a lot easier and lasts longer. I can get a week out of shaving but almost 2 from veet before I have stubble.

I've tried home wax kits. It hurts like hell but you don't have to redo it for almost a month after.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun
How embarrassing is it getting waxed?

Ya just gotta learn to let go of your modesty. I never had any, so it was easy for me.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Not ever shaving my kitty again, und ya can't pay me enough to ever wax there.
So quick und easy to simply keep it trimmed short with my WAHL shaver.
Swipe up each side, the top, und done, 10 secs.
Have more important things.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
waxing once a month
I am just me...
0 likes
Wax monthly, shave any stubble that may appear. Must keep 'er tidy... and deliciously slick.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive got a bush
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I didn't have any pubic growth until well into my teens and still only have wisps. I much prefer women who do minimal maintenance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the Victorian era, the perfect pussy was bare, which surprised me when I read it. I've shaved my sex before, appeared bare before my husband, to surprise and tantalize him again. I'll do it again with my next love, whoever that turns out to be. But sleeping alone, I leave my cunt alone. UNless Mistress commands.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I use my husband's razor, men's razors are typically sharper. Shaving cream of course helps too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no shaving, I keep mine trimmed short, love the look of red hair around my sweet sweet pink pussy