Login

Shaved, Trimmed or Untamed?

last reply
13 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
This is a popular 'Ask the Guys' question, but I thought I'd ask the ladies... What style of hair do you like your boyfriend to have 'down there'?

I like it when girls trim their hair, as it makes going down on them more pleasant, and so I keep myself trimmed too, but is the same true for you girls? Just curious...
Active Ink Slinger
Just what you said Sam. More pleasant for women.

Seems like many men do not mind trimming, but shaving completely and going bare seems to be an other subject for many men.

It is not feminine guys or a gay trait either. I would be surprised if there is any statistical difference when it comes to shaving public hair, between gays and straights.
My boyfriend is straight and he will keep things trim, and he likes that...or he will shave it all off for me or let me do this. (I keep mine completely gone for him, started on a whim, and I wanted to try Brazilian and now won't go back. I was nearly Brazilian before so why not?) I guess we both tried something new. I guess we both liked it, too.

Active Ink Slinger
A bare one----it makes my knees week. It makes my mouth water. There is NO comparison for me, between a trimmed one and a totally bare one. I lose my effin mind over bare skin down there. Every time I fantasize about someone, they have a bare one.

I would prefer trimmed over 'untamed' any day of the week, I don't like having 'floss' between my teeth. I love running my tongue places and feeling at least some connection between me and the skin I'm tasting, without having to dig through the weeds so to speak. Don't get me wrong--I LOVE TO DO IT NO MATTER WHAT---but if I find he's smooth and bare, I just want to play with it like a toy and not stop.
The Linebacker
Are you sure you ladies wouldn't want to see a man with a landing strip?
Lurker
Thanks to some lazer removal, I am bare and baby butt smooth.
Lurker
Routine waxing for me!
Lurker
Was a Trimmer but now I keep it Shaved
Lurker
I love my guy either neatly trimmed or shaved.
Lurker
My preference
shaved
Lurker
VERY SHORT trimmed landing strip
Lurker
to me i dont care if your shaved,trimmed,or untamed
Active Ink Slinger
Not Untamed. He can be Untamed but his pubes better not be! LOL