sexual peak

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi ladies I was just wondering if you have hit your "sexual peak" and of you have what age did it begin?
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been a fairly sensual woman, but I think it was in my late thirties that I became aware of a deepening need for sex. That was a decade ago and my appetite is still growing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG Jacquie don't tell me that! I'm approaching my thirties and feel I'm in my sexual peak now. Everyone is telling me, just wait til your 40s...at this rate surely one has to become all sexed out. LoL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I hit mine today. I'll raise the bar for tomorrow and hit a new one then. I expect to continue in that manner for a long long time to come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't listen to those that have reached their peak. I am 46 and still looking for mine and I know it is well into the future
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by InsatiableLover
OMG Jacquie don't tell me that! I'm approaching my thirties and feel I'm in my sexual peak now. Everyone is telling me, just wait til your 40s...at this rate surely one has to become all sexed out. LoL.

Dear Insatiable,
Would that be such a very bad thing?
Seriously, for me one of the great privileges of being a woman and getting older has been that sex just improves as time passes. The challenge is how we keep our desires under some degree of control.
Hugs, Jacquie
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by InsatiableLover

Dear Insatiable,
Would that be such a very bad thing?
Seriously, for me one of the great privileges of being a woman and getting older has been that sex just improves as time passes. The challenge is how we keep our desires under some degree of control.
Hugs, Jacquie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really started to become more in tune with my body in my mid 30's. And with that Sex became better and better. And now at
45 it just keeps getting better and better. So I am hoping my sexual peak is not cumming for a while. And meanwhile I will just keep enjoying the ride.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sure if have reached it yet but I am really enjoying my sex life.

My mum reached her peak when she was about 32 to 34 and later she renounced her sex life to concentrate on helping the poor and needy .
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been sexual, but once I hit my mid thirties it started to increase. I am now about to turn 40 in a few days and I am insatiable, seriously can not get enough. My husband jokes that I am worse then a teenage boy...but the best part is how in tune I have become with my body, I love it and hope it never ends ?