Login

Sex With Total Strangers in Public

last reply
23 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
In the UK it is considered dogging. I guess they call it that here, but not as often. how many of you fine ladies have enjoyed getting fucked by a total stranger in a public place?
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty
Lurker
0 likes
These things happen, but not nearly enough. I would be cautious about it though. CCTV is everywhere now.
0 likes
Quote by singlenudistmom
Guilty

I would love to PM you to learn more. reading your profile has me intrigued...
Lurker
0 likes
More than once!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I only did that once, with two guys when I was 17. Other times when I had public sex, I always knew my partners. I was a bit crazy at 17!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
"not my cup of tea" said the bee?

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kman99

I would love to PM you to learn more. reading your profile has me intrigued...

PM away!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am afraid I have lost control a couple of times in that manner.

Now that I think about maybe more than a couple of times.

Once he pushes his hard cock into us, can we really still call the guy a stranger?
Marx Sister
0 likes
Made out with strangers in public. If you consider parties public, I did go down on a guy in that situation once, but it was long ago and we did not 'have sex' in the way I think you mean.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had several events with strangers in public and semi public places. If this interest any one read my two stories posted here on LS. They are titled, "My First Gsng Bang and Golden Shower, " Parts 1 & 2. This event takes place on an old 110 acre farm, then a family wooded camp that was secluded from the street. About 1/2 of the action was outside where any one at the party could and did watch. Even the inside action was visible to anynone that wanted to watch. There was anywhere from about a dozen men and women at the party to around 25 people over the 3 days of the gang bang / orgy.

We also do what we call, "Flashing and Catching a Trucker." After flashing a trucker we invite them to follow us off the interstate in a secluded area surrounded by the swamp. Hubbie will walk back and talk with the trucker. If he like what he sees and hears, he invites him to come talk with me to get a better look and feel. If I like what I see I give Hubbie our code word then he offers me to the trucker. Then we go back to the truckers cab where I service him and Hubbie.

The last successful catch, in May of 16, had a pleasent surprise. As I approached the cab, totally naked, the passenger door opened. That seat was occupied by the operator of the long reach Backhoe on the flat bed. I was able to satisfy one of his long time fantasies of fucking him in the cab of the Backhoe.

Hubbie also offers me to total stranger in the swing clubs. Most of the time I service the strangers in a public section / non private room, of the club where any one in the club can watch.

Brandie
0 likes
Not my thing ... doesn’t sound appealing at all
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I only did that once, with two guys when I was 17. Other times when I had public sex, I always knew my partners. I was a bit crazy at 17!

LOL and Now you're just a mild mannered Boring Girl next door?? Right!!
Lurker
0 likes
It's happened on more than one occasion. Usually I'm drunk and at a house party. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it few times at clubs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I do it regularly when I go out. In fact I fucked a random guy at the bar last night in the bathrooms.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

many many times, hubby enjoys hearing about what happened.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Gave a handjob to a guy in the movies - I hadn't ever met him, he was older, but he was nice and I liked him. He offered me some popcorn, and I was introduced to the "popcorn surprise". Naturally, I was surprised, but more than happy to play along with the surprise. The surprise was so much better than the movie. At the end, we said goodbye and I never saw him again. ahh.. memories.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by NOLAHotGal

Hubbie also offers me to total stranger in the swing clubs. Most of the time I service the strangers in a public section / non private room, of the club where any one in the club can watch.

Same.

Bf offers me to other strangers in the club. He loves to see me suck different cocks and offers my pussy and ass in the play rooms.

0 likes

I used to get blowjobs in broad daylight in parking lots. Once in a while while driving. I don’t really know if anyone saw me but it wasn’t on my mind at the time.