Sex with clothes on?

last reply
81 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
every once in a while i get so hot with the partner i am with i cant be bothered taking off clothes. i love eating out a girl while she still has her skirt or dress still on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the moment, when in the heat of passion I just want to tare away to get to it, besides it's vary erotic going down on a woman with her skirt hiked up over your head, you don't know if someone comes in or how discreet she is being, it can be vary sexy
0 likes
Sex with clothes on, sex with clothes off, sex with certain clothing still on, pulled down, pushed to the side, clothes pushed through, clothing ripped . . . I just like sex/ALL sex with my lover and boyfriend. It is ALL good.

The thing about clothes "on" is usually because it is so heated or a surprise or just very very amorous and randy, and I do like that.

There are things about all of it I like. Even if I love nudity, I really do still enjoy all these others too. Sooo~ YES.
Lurker
0 likes
The nuder I am the happier I am
Lurker
0 likes
I just love my skirt lifted , me pushed over a chair panties pulled aside and fucked hard from behind only to have him cum all over my face and if it gets on my top Does not bother me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I love it. Especially when it's not something you do on purpose...like you're in the moment and have to have each other, so there's no time for getting fully undressed. Just pull out the necessary parts and have at it.

Yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done it for quickies in a public place, hike the skirt panties down if wearing them bent over taken from behind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex with clothes on is usually a mostly spur of the moment thing in semi-public places, cars, elevators, a stall in a public restroom, the same goes for clothed masturbation if I'm honest but either is in its context a lot of fun and a reason as good as any to wear a dress or a skirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just with heels … sometimes with stockings
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EvaLynn
just with heels … sometimes with stockings

A good girl aways wears at least something to bed ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex should be with both people completely naked
Lurker
0 likes
Despite what the closed-minded person above me wrote, it can be enjoyable to have been out in public without panties and to get home, pull his dick out of his pants and sit on top of him. He certainly enjoys the peek a boo effect of my wearing a top or a dress and him just getting glimpses of my breasts. Sex is a treat and there is no right or wrong way to do it, as long as it is consensual and for the enjoyment of those participating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's very erotic being with a woman who’s so hot she can’t wait and wants me to go down on a her, NOW, with her skirt up over my head or lowers herself onto my face with her skirt on. Yummy!!!

Same if I’m with a man who’s feeling horny pulls trousers/pants down and wants a quick blow job, NOW, or wants to bend me over pull my knickers/panties to one side or down just enough to slide in and give me a good hard fuck. Oh yeah!!!

I love the urgency and passion of sex with clothes and as you can probably tell I love giving oral. Being naked, partially naked with lingerie is great too, depends on the other person's needs, if I like them enough I wouldn't be with them and if I like them enough I'll do what they want me to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GraceW

I'm not a good girl. Unless a butt plug counts. Sometimes I wear one to bed.

not to sleep ?? i hope
Glass half full.
0 likes
On, off. It's all good ?‍❤️‍?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Whatever works in the moment... though I do enjoy panties pulled (-yanked-) to the side for quick or discreet entry.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Not always so important either way, but most often I like wearing a top at least,
one of my see-through tube tops, wrap halter, tank, or button front blouse.

Sometime maybe wearing crotch-less panties as well if I'm really into the person und wish to spice up the teasing even abit more.

Feeling another rubbing their warm naked body all over you ist never a bad thing though...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
Sometimes when the opportunity comes up, the surroundings just don't allow for naked sex so you just gotta lift the skirt and go with the flow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fan but I have done it few occasion.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Samantha32

A good girl aways wears at least something to bed ;-)

…. and who's a "good girl" ???
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If I'm in public and we're trying to be sneaky, then yes it's fun. But I would always prefer to be naked if I can be.