Sex with an ex; would YOU risk it

last reply
42 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the last ex...ooo HELL NO!! enough said on that...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Somewhat struggling with this currently. But an ex is an ex for a reason. My man is my world right now, I can deal with a lonely night, however he rarely makes me go through thatheart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex-wife and I had a roll in the hay the day our divorce was final. (A year after we had separated.) It was ok, but nothing to write home about for either of us. We were both disappointed, I think, but it was probably for the best. We are still good friends. Would I do it again? Not only no, but Hell no.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
I did that once ... what a disappointment. I say, never go back! Forward not backwards is preferred.
Clever Gem
0 likes
A trip home, Christmas, nostalgic, drink flowing, ex turns up.
First love, first everything. My head was electric.
Hmmmm, he tries it on.
DENIED!
I have never felt more proud of myself in my life.
It hurt like a son of a bitch but , I'm glad i was strong.
I was not having having a " fool me once.." situation.
(I won't lie, I still think of it)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it a long time ago after Hubby and I got together, but it was an unusual situation.

My ex became my Hubby's roommate after Hubby and I got together.
Hubby was much better off and offered to help out my ex as he started to get on his feet.
Hubby and and I discussed this before he offered a room to my ex. I was a little nervous as how would my ex handle me having sex with my new beau?

After a few months, it was routine and when Hubby and I fucked, I was no longer concerned with what he thought cause we could hear him masturbating when we fucked. It was kind of a turn on for us!

When my ex got a new girlfriend, it was someone I knew of from his past and it was good for us all.
When we had sex, they would usually do the same. It was almost like we all got turned on hearing the others doing it.

It finally came to the point when they were able to get a place of their own and we had a nice time celebrating together.
One thing lead to another and my ex and I ended up in bed and it was funny how he was still into me even though he was going to marry his girlfriend!
He kept talking about how hot it was to hear my Hubby fucking me and the noises we made!
But he wasn't as good as I've become accustomed to and while he was doing me, I was more interested in what my hubby was doing with his girlfriend.

Later, after a few years apart, I found out from his wife that she enjoyed my Hubby more and was hoping we could get together again, but it never happened.

I've had many lovers and friends I've had sex with over the years since but being in the lifestyle affords me the opportunities to enjoy the sex again.
Just never had many ex's and I don't see and desire to go back to.

Kisses,

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
NO...Not if he was the last man on earth.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ex-wife? NO! 2 or 3 of my ex-girlfriends? YES! Just lust for old times sake!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To quote a former friend of mine, " I would sew my vagina shut before I fucked him."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That depends very much on which "ex" you're referring to. There are a few I would (OK, have) gladly had sex with after breaking up. But you need to make sure you've both had enough time away for it not to get all ugly and complicated...with one wanting more out of it than the other.

Sex with someone you still care a lot about is always (imho) way better than casual sex with someone who has no notion of what pleases you...and of whose needs you are similarly ignorant.

That having been said, there are one or two, esp my ex husband whom I would not want to have a coffee with, let alone a sexual tryst.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
To quote a former friend of mine, " I would sew my vagina shut before I fucked him."

oh god! I spit my coffee reading this one! hahahahahahahahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

oh god! I spit my coffee reading this one! hahahahahahahahaha

Yup, me too!!!

Wiping up the coffee now!

Thanks for that LL!!
Lurker
0 likes
Like I said on another thread...happened once and it was bad....he suddenly thought he had another chance! that was bad! Plus, as it was so er familiar we ended up doing a lotta stuff without protection...the next month was agony....