sex toys and what they are made of

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife loves dildos and butt plugs as long as they are made from glass, what do you ladies prefer ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never tried a glass one yet. I think mine are made from rubber, latex and plastic. I think the rubber / latex ones feel as real as you can get to the real thing with all the bumps in the right places. I can imagine glass to be very cold. If I'm wrong please feel free to put me straight lol smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like glass (it's a fun option and I do have a nice glass double-ended piece), but my 'go-to' is medical grade silicone, which is the gold-standard for sex toys and vibrators because it's non-porous (easy to keep it clean) and not filled with weird industrial compounds and plastics.

When I was in university, I remember buying a couple of cheaper dildos/vibes and when I opened the package it had this weird rubbery smell. Not good. You definitely get what you pay for... I've found that medical grade silicone is best by far.

I also have a great real-skin/cyberskin suction cup dildo that is fun, warms like skin and actually feels pretty real. I guess it depends on what I'm in the mood for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the fun questions are always in the; Ask the girls section.
I wish I was a girl, cause I'd answer this one!
Lurker
0 likes
.... I like ones made from flesh. Attached to an attractive male.

I've genuinely never 'clicked' with dildos... I just don't get mentally stimulated by using them and thus I find it impossible to enjoy it properly in the physical sense I'll stick to vibes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I almost never use sex toys. I am not against it, but it just doesn't do it for me. There is no foreplay, and no afterglow, and when I do it's like Okay that's over now I'll go do the laundry. I really need a warm body to get heated up for.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like glass toys. They are very easy to clean and very appealing to the eye besides the fact that they can easily be used hot and cold. But like Doll said, Medical Grade Silicone is by far the best to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I was a rabbit fan up until about 1 year ago but they tend to de sentsitise the clitty area. Now discovered glass , cool when first inserted but my natural heat soon warms it! And undetectable in the holiday luggage unlike the vibrator .
Oh embrassesing times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
angelaslater glass might feel a little cold to start with but as things hot up so does the glass. As for putting you straight are you?

myk