Sex on the First Date

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found an article about the subject and saved some of the more interesting responses. Here they are. Feel free to contribute.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have sex on the first date because sex is all I'm ever looking for in a man. If I agree to a date, it's because I want to have sex, not a relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first date... no, but it depends on the communication before first date.
Lurker
0 likes
First date no... but I have had sex with or given oral to relative strangers I've met at parties.

It's all down to the social setting, frame of mind, atmosphere, lack of conversation required and fizzy wine I guess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always have sex with a man on the first audition. Since I am in love and married that is all a date is about. If he can not put me into Orbit on the first date, why would I think it will be better between us on a later date?

Now, if the date is very young and inexperienced that could require an apprenticeship before he can be evaluated.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm on a date I'm trying to fuck, doesn't matter what number date it is
Lurker
0 likes
I don't date, but if I did I definitely wouldn't be having sex on the first date. And I think it has nothing to do with feminism, just personal preference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't always fuck on a first date. But if he's taken me out to dinner or something I'm pretty likely to give him a bj at least to say thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually know if im going to sleep with him in the first 20 minutes of a date lol but I always leave it up to the guy to make the move.
0 likes
If I like the guy and find him sexually attractive, you bet I'm going to fuck him, why wouldn't I.
Lurker
0 likes
And when he calls for a second date,
Lurker
0 likes
If I go out with you it means I want to fuck you