Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the night or morning,What do like more ?

last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why am I being limited. I vote for both ... plus afternoon. And don’t forget lunch.
Lurker
0 likes
Start the morning off with some nice hot sex and end the day with a nice nightly fuck
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Night usually. Less often feel rushed at night.
Lurker
0 likes
night time normally as a nice ending for the day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to go with night, first, but followed oh so closely by any other time of day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At night, more time to enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not morning. It takes me awhile to get going. I'm not a morning person. Afternoon or night is best for me. But, my husband is a morning person. So it makes it a little more challenging. Either I'm too sleepy (morning) or he's too sleepy (night). So, when possible, afternoons are perfect. On holidays, the morning / night hours get blurred, so that is a different situation. Holidays means anything goes anytime of day or night. Answering a bit deeper means that when he is tired in the evening, that means more Lush time for me then!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Definitely not morning. It takes me awhile to get going. I'm not a morning person. Afternoon or night is best for me. But, my husband is a morning person. So it makes it a little more challenging. Either I'm too sleepy (morning) or he's too sleepy (night). So, when possible, afternoons are perfect. On holidays, the morning / night hours get blurred, so that is a different situation. Holidays means anything goes anytime of day or night. Answering a bit deeper means that when he is tired in the evening, that means more Lush time for me then!

Well y know I could cum over in the evening and lend a cock (so to speak )
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
0 likes
Around 1AM because it's night/morning in a way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Um, every time of day? But if hard pressed to choose a specific time then definitely morning. There's nothing better than being all warm and cozy in bed. Doing a nice cat stretch awake and feeling his hands reach for you. Perfect.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Nothing better than sex to start my day.

Nothing better than sex to end my day.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a very morning person . which as i live on my own doesn't really help matters .. then again there is lush to help in the mornings before work . more often edging though. i like edging lol ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it anytime but what a great start to the day...AM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anytime the mood is set right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fan of night sex but doesn’t mind in the morning either
Nafisa
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can't explain it but morning sex is just really satisfying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I don't have to work then I don't mind being woken up to morning sex but mostly prefer afternoon or night sex.