Sex in a car. Awesome or awkward?

last reply
81 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are your experiences having sex in a car or truck?
Mana wahine
0 likes
Awkward. I'm a tall girl, I have long legs, it can be difficult to manoeuver my body, let alone his in a car during sex.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I was 17, I thought it was awesome. My car was a '94 Mitsubishi Expo. There was plenty of room in the back for us to stretch out, and it was about the only place we could have sex without parents around. Nowadays it just seems awkward and uncomfortable.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I had an old beat-up Triumph Spitfire in high school, with NO extra room, but like Beth said, the fact that is was the only place we could find made it hot as fuck.

Now, I have a giant boring soccer-Mom mini-van. Lotsa room smile. I prefer the comforts of a hotel room, but it'll do in a pinch.
Lurker
0 likes
First car sex was awkward - girlfriend's Honda Civic 2-door hatchback - the old kind the size of a mini. Embarrassingly, never made it out of my jeans and came in my pants

Then, when I had my mustang with T-tops, did it in the parking lot of a golf course during the day. Windows got fogged. No one called the police. It was awesome!
Somebody's Dreams
0 likes
I have never had sex in the back of a car. Right now I am wondering if I am missing something and should do something about it one of these days? lol

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's awkward when the police come by and ask what you're doing lol. It's always amazing with the right person. Sunshine, rainy day, or in the middle of the late hours, car sex is fun
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Never really done it in a car. Never had a car of my own to be honest, not until I had gone past that experimentation phase. I was always too scared to get the seats dirty in my dad's car. I would have had a right bollocking. Either way! LOL

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gave up sex in the back of car for sex in a bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I had my Honda CRV there was plenty of space in the front and backseats (as an other lush member could vouch for ?)
But since getting my MG6 I haven’t tried full sex just had a few blow jobs from a friend ?.
I used to love the idea but now shit a sofa is more exciting lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The last time I had sex in a car was on a Sunday afternoon in the college parking lot. It was wonderful sex but very hot and very sweaty
Lurker
0 likes
It helps if the seat reclines back almost all the way
On in the back seat ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it on the backseat a long time ago. It was both awkward and amazing.
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
The last time I had sex in a car was on a Sunday afternoon in the college parking lot. It was wonderful sex but very hot and very sweaty

were you a college student too? or were you with someone younger than you?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
The awkwardness can be part of the fun.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

The Linebacker
0 likes
A few times l've received a blow job while driving.

Something about a cab ride after a night of clubbing spurs my wife to endulge me into much naughtiness. More than once she's accidentily left her panties in the cab.

A few times in a limo.

Lots of times parked in a car. In fact, my high school girlfriend and l de-virginized in a parked SUV, under oak trees parked near a wooden bridge on a dirt road, next to a pasture of black and white cows.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Awkward. I'd rather not be so constricted in movement.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Buz
My high school girlfriend and l de-virginized in a parked SUV, under oak trees parked near a wooden bridge on a dirt road, next to a pasture of black and white cows.

Fresian?

No, it was the middle of summer.

I'll get my coat. ?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It got me through my late teens and was fantastic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too many factors involved in the equation.

It depends on the make and model of the vehicle.

It depends on your partner.

It depends on their mood.

It depends on the location.

It depends on the time of day or night.

It depends on the season.

It depends on the weather.

Ah! Bugger it! Just go and find a motel.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Awesome. Place is just a matter of being creative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Angi
Awesome. The place is just a matter of being creative.

Depends on the car, I have had it in so many cars from a VW beetle (uncomfortable with the back seat folded forward) to a Limousine - lots of room. As Angie says - You need to be prepared to get into some unusual positions.
My favourite is facing backwards over the front passenger seat and getting it doggy. Using the driver's seat is too noisy - his bum frequently hit the horn. We woke the neighbours.
My girlfriend got her feet caught in the parcel rack in a Mini one night when she was cumming. It took her guy and another couple to extract her - while she was naked. VERY EMBARRASSING.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of my car sex has been in trucks. Front seat. Back seat. Truck bed. I’ve had it in Saturn Sky also. That was tough until we released the top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can’t say I’ve ever tried it nor does it appeal to me as I am so tall. I mean, I have enough trouble bending myself around to slide into the backseats let alone anything else..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many teenagers lost their virginity that way. I was not included.

That does not mean I never had this awkward kind of sex, but all of you know the young do not have that many choices.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 30 ish now so awkward lol , unless its a convertible car or has a sun roof at least lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me it was awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
Awkward