sex for money

last reply
64 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never told a guy/couple or been offered so much money for this sexual pleasure and not sure I ever would.

I have been referred a new friend by other friends and have accepted cash to show their appreciation. More than once or twice.

In my mind, this is different than money for sex. However, I know there are many who would disagree.

Xuani, says "Think long and hard before you cross this line, because once crossed there is no returning. I would agree, however at the same time I have no regrets and would do the same thing again the next time through life.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes have done once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I paid once. A girl I knew owed me money, and we worked it out. The funny thing was that my wife came home in the middle of it,. We are swingers, so it was no big thing. She went shopping.
Lurker
0 likes
only me,myself,and I know the answer to that
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To have sex for money is personal .There things in a persons life that could cause a person to sell sex to survive and that does not make them bad or dirty.As for me my wife had a game as she called it to get money for something that she wanted.Most of the time we were out for an evening babysitter at home for the night .We would have dinner out and drink sat a bar that she would pick.I knew then I would be in trouble she would go in first have a drink and I would come in and strike up a conversation that would wind up about sex. We would banter back and foth and just loud enough for people around us to hear the sex talk.I would go to the mens room and take my time and find my wife bieng hit on when I came back .People would leave and we would talk money I would pay her and we would leave and go to a motel and had a great time. The money was hers the sex was mine to do what I wanted which was great every one happy and satisfied. An unintended consiquence was that quite awhile after one of our sex nights my wife was out with her friend and a man that we had seen aroun the bar we use spotted my wife and offered the wife a rather large sum of money for sex and in front of her friends to boot she said she would think about and asked if he had a card that she could haveand she would call him.Her girl friends were split saying she should and should not .She came home and told me of her adventure The part that floord me was she asked me what to do .We married for love and I was with other woman before we were married and told her she could one affair with no problem since she nerver had sex with another man and she could do what she wanted. She wanted to try so she made a date to meet and they talked price and time and what was off the menu the night came and she went with me following a t a safe distance. they met sealed the deal , she had sex for money and it was a lot of money.She came home and said it was great but didnot want to do it again. she said it was not worth the money and as I said it was a lot of money.She said she would nver look down at some one who had sex for money!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have been offered several times but never accepted.
most of them i found on net diff chatin sites