Sex at work

last reply
15 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, who have you fucked when you were at work? Ever surprise someone where they work with a sex break? Who, where, HOW????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Had my first threesome in my boss' office
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I was 18. Laura, my shift manager was 23. 5'10" and skinnier than me.

She seduced me, (or threatened to fire me unless..) in the basement store room. We fucked on four pails of McDonald's pickles. Next to 12 cases of special sauce, and right up against a pallet of quarter pounder buns.

We were interrupted by her boss, the store owner, Reggie.

Reg was mid 40's...standing there, chain smoking his 58th cigarette of the day at 2:30 in the afternoon, jerking his erect cock and directing....

"Laura, throw your legs around his waist and thrust your pelvis into Jeff's...Jeff, grab her tit and bite her nipple."

Can you believe that shit?

Reggie threw some hellacious parties at his pad too. Major fucking pervert. I really liked that guy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have not done that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it a few times afterhours at a bar I worked at. The pool table left a few rugburns. But the walk-in cooler where all the kegs were kept was perfect for a quickie. The bar was also the perfect heighth to give a blowjob. If you ever get a chance to have sex in a bar afterhours, go for it. Every time I went to change a keg or play pool I remembered what we did. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with my Boss, now we are more like partners, and if texting a gorgeous woman on lush and fucking myself counts then I had sex in my office this morning! Thanks colleen!!! Xoxo
Lurker
0 likes
I am at work now....and would love to make love to you now..right now!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol I would love that hun! I think have to bend you over my desk if you were here and try out my new strap on!

But since I already had to get my assistant to go get me new panties because I soaked mine I am trying to stay dry
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You are very very welcome, lauren. Xoxoxo. Sorry about you having to get new panties. Well, maybe not so sorry, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never done that, sounds exciteing but not very romantic.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Colleen35
You are very very welcome, lauren. Xoxoxo. Sorry about you having to get new panties. Well, maybe not so sorry, lol.

Your not sorry! And I don't want you to be! Ps I love my new bra and panties so win win!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lol you know I'm not really the least bit sorry. Plus I'm sure you look sexy as hell in your new bra and panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to reply to this, even though its old ! I was about 14 - 15 years old at the time, and got a summer job in a round wooden Rotunda, that operated as an ice cream stall. My supervisor was Dianne, 23 years old, who was just finishing as a hairdresser, but working the stand for extra money. To get into the rotunda every morning, we would have to crawl into a small door, just under the counter, and then open the locked door from insise and then pull down the shutters to expose the Ice cream stand and all the items we had for sale.

Dianne and I worked together and there was some pushing and shoving as we tried to keep up with the customers. a lot of touching and holding on to bottoms while we tried to get around each other. After a while there was a little more touching and later on a lot of touching !!!, to the extent that we ended up having sex in the ice cream stall ! from then on we had sex everyday, before we opened the ice cream stall ! Great way to start the day, we got there earlier and earlier and opened later and later. In fact, one morning we were so late in getting the stall opened, the Manager of the complex, which the Ice cream stand was part of came down to find out why we were not open and found us, ( in flagrante delicto) and promptly fired us on the spot. He must have thought we were a health Hazard !

Dianne asked me to come home for lunch and I did, and we carried on until her mother came home later that afternoon. Sadly Dianne parted company a few weeks down the track, but not before I graduated from sex education 101 !!!, she to a hairdressing job, and I to another job, with a Gay Milkman who had a gammy arm.... ( but thats another story ) . Dianne has a special place in my heart because she was the first, because she was much older than me, and because she had the patience to show me what i needed to know to please women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have dated a couple of Realtors...they have keys to hundreds of houses!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Since my boyfriend and I run my family's business together, we are entitled to have sex at work, but surprisingly, we very seldom do.