sending panties to guys

last reply
15 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how many of you women on this site would send a pair panties to a guy that asked so he could jack off with them, and smell them ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you know... Panties really costs to us...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what sexy means is we usually buy expensive panties and usually we know and love all the pairs we own so sending them to some stranger is too big a sacrifice..

but if it was someone i was dating/ fucking i would happily give him a pair of my panties to masturbate in- i would probably like to see him do it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok i see
Lurker
0 likes
my wife enjoys me using her panties.
Lurker
0 likes
Unless I picked them up for under a fiver and it costs me nothing to hand them over....they're staying firmly in my underwear drawer. Well, underwear box thing.

I've been offered money to hand over worn underwear before....I wasn't so opposed to THAT ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have sent some seriously sexy panties to a guy before, but I know him... I wouldn't do it for a random stranger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so if a guy offered to pay you for them how many of you would do it then?
Lurker
0 likes
I think there is something very sexy and enticing about sending a pair of panties to a guy, but it would be with someone I'm comfortable with and trust, someone who excites me and deserving of my panties! We do love our panties afterall!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ja50n

Well, hell, Doll...you and I've known one another for what...about a year now? I mean, we've never actually met. I don't know if your voice sounds like Scooter's or ChefKathleen's.

But if I offered you like $100 USD for a pair of $52.00, slightly soiled and heavily semen laden panties...and I paid for shipping.

would you?

That's not a firm offer and all of you are witness to this. This isn't e-fckn-bay.

Ja50n...that's kind of what you're looking for?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by ja50n

Well, hell, Doll...you and I've known one another for what...about a year now? I mean, we've never actually met. I don't know if your voice sounds like Scooter's or ChefKathleen's.

But if I offered you like $100 USD for a pair of $52.00, slightly soiled and heavily semen laden panties...and I paid for shipping.

would you?

That's not a firm offer and all of you are witness to this. This isn't e-fckn-bay.

Hmm... if you make it $150, I'll throw in a pantyliner for free!
$175 if you prefer me not to shower for 3 days.
Come to think of it, I think I have an old dance leotard I can sell to that other guy with the fetish.

Damn... I need to get on ebay! Nicola, can we have a silent auction thread in here?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't understand paying for panties. When I was in college girls gave them to us all the time. We had some mounted deer heads on the wall in the little house we rented and it was the girls that started the tradition of leaving panties hanging from the antlers whenever they came over and spent the night with us. Those deer heads became swamped in panties, mostly thongs, sheer lacy boy short panties and such. (Thank goodness no one left any granny panties!!!) hahaha
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
(Thank goodness no one left any granny panties!!!) hahaha

Buz - Granny panties are handy for when you need to strain the cigarette butts and ashes from the last swallow of every leaning and supposedly empty beer bottle or can.

Didn't you learn nothing at college?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by ja50n

would you?

Hmm... if you make it $150, I'll throw in a pantyliner for free!
$175 if you prefer me not to shower for 3 days.
Come to think of it, I think I have an old dance leotard I can sell to that other guy with the fetish.

Damn... I need to get on ebay! Nicola, can we have a silent auction thread in here?

Darn....until I read DD's answer above I thought "SICKO's", but hey, for a whiff of DD??

Will you take plastic?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
I think there is something very sexy and enticing about sending a pair of panties to a guy, but it would be with someone I'm comfortable with and trust, someone who excites me and deserving of my panties! We do love our panties afterall!!

you are sexy. smile