Semen Dripping

last reply
13 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, after casual sex do you care to dry up, or just walk away regardless of semen still oozing out of your passages and dripping down your legs ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends. It always depends.

If it's a quickie, like a nooner or something, then yeah. Let's get cleaned up.

If it's anything from Stage I to Stage n-1 in an extended session, then no. Why bother? But for me, a shower can be foreplay in the middle of an extended session. It all depends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends, and I don't mean the diaper. I love to finger myself with his cum, or scoop it with my fingers and then lick my fingers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is a one time thing I do not always cleanup. Fresh cum is always a nice thing to have a load of.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends. It always depends.

If it's a quickie, like a nooner or something, then yeah. Let's get cleaned up.

If it's anything from Stage I to Stage n-1 in an extended session, then no. Why bother? But for me, a shower can be foreplay in the middle of an extended session. It all depends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends but normally I dont like to clean up if I dont have too. It keeps me horny the rest of the day. It varies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eww just eww
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No eww, for me really just depends. If I have sex before I head off to work and I know I am wearing dress pants that day, I will wipe or wear a pad. If I am wearing a dress or skirt, probably not. I love to go into the bathroom and masturbate with his cum.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My older boyfriend's thing is fucking me after my younger boyfriend has cum in me, so the whole idea is for me to be a sloppy, cum-filled mess for the next cock. After the lovin, and everyone's had their fill, I clean up and put on an absorbent pair of cotton panties, cuz the stuff will be running out of me for hours!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not be crude, but I find as I have gotten older, I certainly leak more. When I was young, multiple guys, no leakage, at my age, one guy, leakage!
Lurker
0 likes
anyone ever hear of a condom?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally I clean up but if both the guys are anxious and follow the leader I wait until the tank us full.
In my early days it was a way of boasting to mention what was running down my legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These days I usually clean up but not so long ago I used to enjoy feeling it run down my leg. It was VERY erotic!
Lurker
0 likes
It depends but sometimes I just let it drip. That way I can scoop it up and taste it or share with someone else