Login

Semen Dripping

last reply
13 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Gals, after casual sex do you care to dry up, or just walk away regardless of semen still oozing out of your passages and dripping down your legs ?
Advanced Wordsmith
It depends. It always depends.

If it's a quickie, like a nooner or something, then yeah. Let's get cleaned up.

If it's anything from Stage I to Stage n-1 in an extended session, then no. Why bother? But for me, a shower can be foreplay in the middle of an extended session. It all depends.
Active Ink Slinger
Depends, and I don't mean the diaper. I love to finger myself with his cum, or scoop it with my fingers and then lick my fingers.
Active Ink Slinger
If it is a one time thing I do not always cleanup. Fresh cum is always a nice thing to have a load of.
Lurker
It depends. It always depends.

If it's a quickie, like a nooner or something, then yeah. Let's get cleaned up.

If it's anything from Stage I to Stage n-1 in an extended session, then no. Why bother? But for me, a shower can be foreplay in the middle of an extended session. It all depends
Active Ink Slinger
It depends but normally I dont like to clean up if I dont have too. It keeps me horny the rest of the day. It varies.
Active Ink Slinger
No eww, for me really just depends. If I have sex before I head off to work and I know I am wearing dress pants that day, I will wipe or wear a pad. If I am wearing a dress or skirt, probably not. I love to go into the bathroom and masturbate with his cum.
Rainbow Warrior
My older boyfriend's thing is fucking me after my younger boyfriend has cum in me, so the whole idea is for me to be a sloppy, cum-filled mess for the next cock. After the lovin, and everyone's had their fill, I clean up and put on an absorbent pair of cotton panties, cuz the stuff will be running out of me for hours!
Active Ink Slinger
Not be crude, but I find as I have gotten older, I certainly leak more. When I was young, multiple guys, no leakage, at my age, one guy, leakage!
Lurker
anyone ever hear of a condom?
Active Ink Slinger
Generally I clean up but if both the guys are anxious and follow the leader I wait until the tank us full.
In my early days it was a way of boasting to mention what was running down my legs.
Active Ink Slinger
These days I usually clean up but not so long ago I used to enjoy feeling it run down my leg. It was VERY erotic!
Lurker
It depends but sometimes I just let it drip. That way I can scoop it up and taste it or share with someone else