0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Or something else ...

What exercise do you enjoy the most?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swimming is the best for me of those three. I do some jogging, and I have a gym routine that includes leg and arm wok as well as swimming- gets tougher every year to keep up my stamina.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I like running, I like swimming. Sadly I can't do either for extended periods because of a chronic thing with my back, so mostly I walk when I want to get some activity in my day.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I ran all through my twenties, till my MCL ligament had to be operated on. Now I'm a swimmer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cycling - swimming.
0 likes
Cycling of those three. Not much of a runner and can't swim worth beans.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Swimming. No one honks at you in the pool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swimming of course.

Did I read some of you actually use a pool, when 2/3 of this rock is covered by the Oceans...amazing.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Swimming of course.

Did I read some of you actually use a pool, when 2/3 of this rock is covered by the Oceans...amazing.

Actually prefer ocean! 'Pool' made for a better punch line.
Lurker
0 likes
I do all 3, but love to be in the water, so will pick swimming as a favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
Cycling. Swimming in summer
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Running - 8 miles/day from/to my house and around a lake nearby. Also try to walk my dog 2-3 miles morning and afternoon so on a good day its like 14 miles all together. Keeps me trim and fit.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boot camp is my thing, a great cross training workout. In summer we like to cycle for lunch or coffee at a leisurely pace smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer swimming but I dont have a pool and my lake is not very safe so its cycling for the most part
Lurker
0 likes
Of those three, running. I do like swimming too, my bf is a former NCAA swimmer, so I go w him from time to time. He still works out that way. My most enjoyable workouts are Zumba and yoga.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Swimming of course.

Lake/OWS is great but not if you wish to practise back stroke, turns, dives. I love swimming in the Med - there's nothing like it - but for training, I love a pool because you know exactly how far you've done and at what pace etc. Pool swimming with a squad is more of an adrenaline rush tham OWS, at least for me.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Running is absolutely wonderful. The freedom, the endorphins, the escape from everything.

Running > sex. There, I said it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yoga, cycling, walking, soccer
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
if i want a soft work out, i love doing my tai chi forms. it's relaxing, meditative and it's a good way to start my day.

for a hard work out, jumping rope followed by time on the bag really energizes me and i enjoy the endorphin high.

for a medium work out i'm with Aiofe - sex.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Running - I like spinning classes but not cycling and I can't swim.