romance

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you ladies ever find yourself getting online romanticly involved with people on lush,
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by tryagian
do you ladies ever find yourself getting online romanticly involved with people on lush,

Who, me? Ever?

Well, there was that one time and it's a doozy.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, I come here to read the stories.... same as everyone else here...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don'thave objetions, but I come for the stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no...but i would never judge those who do

but online relationships are based sometimes on false information...

i do though love the people here..something so raw about people who can discuss sexuality with such openess
Lurker
0 likes
No I can't see myself doing that. That doesn't mean I can't have good friendships but I need to have the person in my real life for romance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if you're referring to romance that is strictly an online thing or if you're asking if anyone has gotten romantically involved with a Lushie in the real world. Personally, I didn't join Lush looking for romance or love or hook-ups. I came originally for the stories and stayed because of the great people and friendships I've managed to find and forge - and depending on the chemistry, some are more special than others. I know romance/love can and does happen on here be it online/long distance or in real life and I'm thrilled for anyone who is able to weed through any site to find their better half. We should all be so lucky.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
Nope, I come here to read the stories.... same as everyone else here...

You know you are so madly in love with me that you have pictures of me on your nightstand =D
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

You know you are so madly in love with me that you have pictures of me on your nightstand =D

Elit!! You said I was the only one you sent those pics to! You are so dumped..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

Yes but the pictures are ruined now, from all the holes the darts left in them sweetness Can I have some new ones to play with?