0 likes
Shaved and waxed. Front and back.
Lurker
0 likes
Airstrip!u
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AmeliaLeigh
Totally Shaved, I am curious about getting waxed though ??

I am fully Shaved!!

And now use Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Shaved with a narrow wisp of landing strip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Shaved with a narrow wisp of landing strip

Okay.. you win!! Got me curious and when check your profile!! smile
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Landing strip? Cause my nose is my landing gear...

Marx Sister
0 likes
Natural now. Occasionally I trim. I will happily shave for an occasion if asked, but I find it unmanageably itchy and therefore not a sustainable style.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wife4fun
shaved

Sorry but im gonna need some proof
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Shaved
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its shaved. All the time. Always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A patch up top, lips are smooth.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Everything below mons lasered and gone. My mons area is everything from smooth to a triangle, depending on my mood. Right now, landing strip.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I trim it a little to keep it neat, but natural.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a landing strip for my g/f to glide onto

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved
Glass half full.
0 likes
Lets just say It's neat and tidy..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes