red head men...hot or not???

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
alright ladies and gents i saw a thread about redhead females...so i gotta ask how do y'all feel about redhead males?
Lurker
0 likes
I work with a redhedded irisahman. He get laid without even trying. Women jump on him. He is hung like a mule, maybe that helps.
Lurker
0 likes
I work with a redhedded irisahman. He get laid without even trying. Women jump on him. He is hung like a mule, maybe that helps.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I'm thinking his size had something to do with it
0 likes
No offence man I am sure you are a great guy, however sperm banks are no longer accepting "ginger" donors due to lack of demand. This article is in reference to a sperm bank in Denmark.

No redheads allowed: Sperm bank rejects ginger donors
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, if I really liked him, it wouldnt matter. But to be honest, a red-headed man would not be my first choice..................or 2nd!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a certain weakness for red-headed guys. (Eric Stoltz comes to mind...)
I don't know why, I just find some of them sexy as hell. I can sit and stare for hours.
Toss in some icy-blue eyes and I'm totally hooked...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind a redheaded guy...Damian Lewis and Domhnall Gleeson are pretty attractive...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

yeah, let me at 'em *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

He's got the eyes! I wanna see if its real...
... his nose, I mean!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't prefer any hair color over the others. I can say that I prefer hair though.

Some men just look good, some don't-- hair won't save them from my lack of interest. Hair only adds highlight to the features I already like.
Lurker
0 likes
All very valid points
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a red head (granted, not as flaming as it used to be) with blue eyes. Am I hot? *giggles*
Lurker
0 likes
Now I read that gingers were becoming a 'dying breed' and I, like Dudelicious read that gingers were being refused to donate in sperm banks. People may laugh at gingers atm but in a few years, they may be worth a few quid lol. I might consider a breeding programme....
Lurker
0 likes
there are some pretty good-looking redheads that I have met.
Lurker
0 likes
Prince Harry is a red head and he is cute. I like him. This guy is cute too....

Lurker
0 likes
Haha I'm all for donating myself to the breeding program
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
of course red heads can be hot! its not just one thing that makes someone attractive, its the whole person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women