Receiving oral vs getting fucked?

last reply
23 replies
2.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any of you ladies actually get more pleasure from having your pussy eaten than getting fucked?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
Reaching orgasm from oral is almost certainly going to happen. Orgasm from intercourse requires that I be very aroused and that the guy knows what he is doing. Of course there are several positions that allow the guy to also finger my clit and like oral, that is pretty certain to get me off.

However, there are other aspect to making love that can be more important than orgasm.

The best approach? Most guys that I know realize that it is best to go down on me for a while and then after I have popped a few times they can switch to fucking. Win win.sJfdwOxpo23D1ugS
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Of course! With only a few exceptions, my male partners can't get me off as well as my girlfriend can with her tongue.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Only ever oral and no desire to change that.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
A girl should never have to choose! A real man does both, a real girl does both. Making love is something you do WITH someone, not something you DO to them.
Meagan
0 likes
Quote by desire27
it is hard for me to orgasm directly from a man in me but a women can drive me over a wall

If that's the case, Desire27, the guy should take it slow, and in time, it will drive you over the edge with communication, romance, and being able to help you achieve orgasms from both oral sex and penetration. It's not a race to orgasm, it's a beautiful and sensual time for two people to come together as one union and help/learn from each other skills and enjoy being able to be naked and not worrying about anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually prefer penetration to oral a LOT. Oral still feels good but only if mixed in or to tease.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer penetration over oral. I enjoy oral but it is not necessary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why choose between the two. He should start orally and end up fucking.
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I'm with Nafisa! Oral is the gateway to fucking.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it all depends on the mood at the time and oral can be really nice either way, as a warm up or just by its self. Usually the two mix very well together though. They sort of go hand in hand unless a quickie is in order smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nafisa I respectfully disagree, he should start with oral then fucking till he gets his nut off then finish with a long oral session
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trione, I completely agree with you. I'm a married, mostly closeted sissy, but had regular sex with my wife. I've never been good at fucking, though, so I would always start with giving her oral (actually, we'd trade off on that), then fuck her, I'd cum pretty quick (too quick), and then go down on her, eat the cream pie, and bring her to orgasm (sometimes for the second time--I'd sometimes give her an orally induced orgasm before fucking her). Oh, and I was treated (successfully) for prostate cancer a few years ago, but the residual left me with severe ED, so now I can't fuck at all. But I still give her oral.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Oh I am a very oral girl, I love to give and get it.
Penetration can be fun but don't really do a lot of that these days.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
Why am I always posting after Twisted_Skald, she's a tough act to follow!
I love getting oral and will grind on his or her face all night and scream for more. I also love a nice hard cock in me, especially if the guy knows how to use it right (far too many do not). By far though, my favorites are the guys that will get me all heated up first, then move on to oral, then penetration, then back to oral, and so on. the only thing better than that is getting both at the same time.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Lurker
0 likes
Love both, but fucking is #1!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Receiving oral sex is the most intimate I ever feel with someone. More so then blowing or getting fucked by a guy. I feel most vulnerable. My favorite part is when he kisses me after I climax and I can taste how much I enjoyed myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral is wonderful before, during, and after or occasionally even instead of, but it could never completely replace a hard cock for me. He'll stop sometimes if he feels he might come too soon and switch to oral, go back and forth, and then again after he finishes if he knows I have anything left. Lips and tongue, cock, fingers, the look in his eye or the sound of his voice teasing me - making love is a concerto, not a piano solo. He taught me that.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Lurker
0 likes
Oral smile but then he gets excited and stops to fuck lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
A girl should never have to choose! A real man does both, a real girl does both. Making love is something you do WITH someone, not something you DO to them.

Amen Meg!

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It totally depends on my mood and who is doing it. There are people that can't fuck, there are people who can't eat pussy. There are people who can. There's no way to say one over the other.