Question for the ladies

last reply
56 replies
8.6k views
1 watcher
19 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
doesnt help a sensitive penis to slap the female parts.. does it ;)?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by roccotool
No, you read that wrong, Shiva. I was commenting about slapping pussy.

The stunning Tech Goddess knows what I mean.

Oouuh that feels VERY niiiice..!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
I don't think it is a complaint ( unless it is someone inexperienced i.e. teeth OMG) more of just a curiosity that he found a good place to get fulfilled. You never had anything you just wanted to know but never were able to find a good answer for???

My current one I still have no answer for is the hot dogs come in 10 packs and buns in 8. weird

I know the answer to this

In life, what you are given is not important, its what you make with it that counts.

/awe
Lurker
0 likes
Aha! Mara likes it, too.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Are you kidding me..? That feels awsome, specially when the clit is really sensitive, hmmm..
Lurker
0 likes
we just want seconds on the cum thats all u can always have more when u want it right?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I stopped once and my bf yelled at me, so now I just do it until I am told to stop... plus I like it too much

AMEN!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Kynki
Quote by rxtales
I stopped once and my bf yelled at me, so now I just do it until I am told to stop... plus I like it too much

AMEN!

Welcome to Lush!
Hallelujah!
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to the forum, Kynki. What a witty spelling.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
No, you read that wrong, Shiva. I was commenting about slapping pussy.

The stunning Tech Goddess knows what I mean.

I do indeed baby and I love it!

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
My technique is a result from my first BJ...after he cummed he went soft and I personally LOVE to suck a soft penis hard again...so, I kept sucking...now it's just a habit.
Lurker
0 likes
I just love cleaning his cock off, I love the taste of cum & I can never get enough of the stuff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel so left out. I can count the number of women on one hand
that have been able to suck me off. lost count of the blowjobs long ago..

AD: Lush Girl wanted, must love to go until completion.
No Pay, Plenty of reciprocation, Blow and Go capable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KoolHandDuke
I feel so left out. I can count the number of women on one hand
that have been able to suck me off. lost count of the blowjobs long ago..

AD: Lush Girl wanted, must love to go until completion.
No Pay, Plenty of reciprocation, Blow and Go capable.
Duke you are so crude tonight not your usual self
if I give I had better have gotten mine first

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh once I get the urge for sucking cock I go all in and at times I even forget I am not the only one involved in the act (so to speak) and there is no stopping me unless the owner of the cock in question physically remove me from it, either by pulling away or by pushing me off it.

Plus as it has already been said. Tenacity sometimes pays off and you are left with a cock you can either keep sucking or ride like a Valkyrie in heat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
because the good ones will soon be ready to go again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really sure I understand the problem there.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you complaining?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Suck till it’s rock hard.
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
Because I love the taste of his cum and I want to suck every drop out of him.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't want it to be over ... and as your cock shrinks, it seems there is always a little more cum to suck out....

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I just don't want the feeling of his cock in my mouth to end.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by Sexybutt

I just don't want the feeling of his cock in my mouth to end.

Totally agree -- relaxing at home, watching some TV or or a movie or binge watching something (especially something he likes) - I could keep the cock in my mouth for hours. Current boyfriend recovers quickly -- I will be "resting" my head in his lap, swallow the load he gives me, then very gently - avoiding the very sensitive tip - lick and caress with my tongue the length of his cock. When I feel that he is responding, I pick up the pace and of the most awesome happens that I just absolutely love - he goes from either soft or relatively flaccid to big and hard in my mouth.... OMG I love that feeling (and I'm pretty sure he does too).

We watched 2 episodes of Treadstone on HULU last night - he came three times in my mouth (he likes to pause the video when he's close - this is an exciting one, and we don't like missing important stuff like new people, who gets shot, etc...).

Working on getting 4 or 5 orgasms out of him ..... practice, practice, practice!!!! lol.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You have a make sure it's nice and clean and maybe he's multiple cummer and you're lucky enough to get a second load.

1 like

That's how you give good head. Sucking and licking the dick head after a guy cums ensures that you get all his cum out. 😉

0 likes

Quote by Zafia
This question seems rather odd?.....I don't think I have ever heard a guy complaining about this?.....

Kingdom of Heaven quote—nice!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Some guys have 2 or 3 or 4 orgasms in them, spaced a few minutes apart . I had a friend who could cum 3 or 4 times in 10 minutes - so why stop sucking? Just go gentle for a few minutes and he's getting hard again....