Question for the ladies

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My fiance and I were wondering what the best way to find out if someone would be interested in a threesome? How to you bring that topic up? Is it better if she approaches someone or I (the male) do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was approached twice for a threesome. The first time was by a guy who wanted one with him and one of his buddys. He asked along the lines of "Me and my buddy are both really turned on by you and both think you're really hot. Would you be interesed in haveing some fun with us?" Being I was 19, at my pals party I was a little tipsy, gave him my number and asked them to ccall me in a week and ask (We ended up haveing a blast together and were all still close, but not that close)
The second time was a gf and bf who wanted something to eup there love life. This time the bf talked to me for a bit, chatted me up and then went to talk to his gf then the women approached me and asked "Hey I just came over because my bf thinks your really hot and after talking with you thinks you maybe open to this. We want to have a threesome and were wondering if you would be our third? Feel free to say no." (I was 20, I said yes)
Both ways worked really well but the women asking me was allot easier i guess to say yes too. Just because i knew it was something she wanted.
Hope that helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me it a gender thing. If the plan is for FMF, surely the girl will be better suited to approach the third person. However if the plan is for MFM, I guess there is not choice.

Works either way for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a woman who has been harassed in the past (mostly non-sexual, but not all), I would feel more safer comfortable being approached by a woman for this sort of offer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We fantasize about it all the time because I have a breast fetish...but couldn't handle him doing her...
Breast Lover