question for the girls...

last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
WHen u wear...provocutive clothing (however u spell it)

whether it be a shirt with cleavage, miniskirt, bikini whatever...

are u trying to show off? Trying to get guys to notice u? Trying to look sexy?

what?

plz explain
Lurker
0 likes
yes to all of that. Plus it makes me feel good about me. Who doesn't like someone to think they look good?
Lurker
0 likes
kk ty...

oh...

one more...
when u wear stuff like taht...do u want/like guys looking at u?
Lurker
0 likes
Well hecks yea. I like guys, I like guys to look at me. I dress for me as well as for others.jEuSCyHOypCPRpHj
Lurker
0 likes
kk ty so much 4 all of ur help
Lurker
0 likes
ty rocco...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do for all of your reasons. Sometimes it feels good to get noticed, and complimented. Sometimes our assets could be the most amazing manipulative tools xD.
I t m u s t h a v e b e e n t h e p i l l s I a t e for B r e ak f a s t;;

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every girl likes to dress to be noticed. Even if she's in "grubbies". Most men, unless they are going out, really don't care about their appearance.... (work excepted). Where I am, I see girls all the time and love looking at them. From being out jogging, walking the dog, going to the store, going to work, or going out... women take so very much care about their appearance. I know I've changed my outlook on how I look lately. I've been loosing weight, so my clothing is large and shabby on me, but I'm getting some new stuff that is fitting right and looks great. When I go out, I'm always as sharp as I can get.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
yes to all of that. Plus it makes me feel good about me. Who doesn't like someone to think they look good?

What she said.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Hell ya I want to be noticed. Yes to everything you asked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I wear my sluttiest clothes and hot lingerie I'm not trying to do anything I AM looking sexy and I know it and I know the results it will bring and yes I do it because I like it!!! It's all for ME ME ME!!!!!!! LOL I am also NOT a tease that does not follow through if I have dressed up the hubby know he's gonna get something special and the same goes for especially my sexy pet Stephen and my slave boy cris.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
When I wear my sluttiest clothes and hot lingerie I'm not trying to do anything I AM looking sexy and I know it and I know the results it will bring and yes I do it because I like it!!! It's all for ME ME ME!!!!!!! LOL I am also NOT a tease that does not follow through if I have dressed up the hubby know he's gonna get something special.

you are the bomb