Public Lusting

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you ladies ever lust for a man while he is doing something at work like leading a meeting or giving a presentation? The reason I ask, my wife was at a seminar and she admitted to me that she got really turned on by the guy leading it. He was sitting in a directors chair on the stage, slightly elevated and she had a direct line of sight to his crotch. She said she caught her self fantasizing about his bulge and what his cock might look like outside his pants. It was really getting her turned on. Now, before you think it is crazy my wife would say this to me, we have a great relationship and she was just matter of fact sharing with me that was what she was thinking about during the presentation. You ladies experience anything similar to this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes .of course , . Boring meeting , mind wandering , thigh clenching, but not usually if its a guy giving the talk lol
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's something hot about smart men. I think that's why I (and most girls) at some point have fantasized about a male teacher. I think it's the same chemical reaction that explains why girls get turned on by seeing a man doing a physical activity too. If he's smart and/or strong, he's likely a good provider and my lady parts start to take over. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Goodness you sound like a smart man.

We Lust over the right person just like you guys do.

It could be a hot male /female for some of us like me.