Protection vs Seduction.

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
We had friends in last week and one couple was not familar with Lush. After visiting the various option on the site. I showed them the current Avatar of aphrodite_ . There was strong disagreement about the message the pic sent.

I know many of you think I an whore or a slut and that may be true, but I am also very much a romantic. To me she besides being nude and vunerable, her lover it there to protect her. I find it tender and loving. And yes romantic.

Many of our friends thought this was the early stages of seduction and protections was the last thing in the man's mind.

Share with me your thoughts.

Whitney
Lurker
0 likes
I have no idea what you just wrote. Where is the picture?
Lurker
0 likes
I love aphrodite's av.

So to them, because this is a sex story site, its incapable of showing any romance or tenderness?
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Ladyx.
Lurker
0 likes
Very nice sensual pic I like it.
Lurker
0 likes
I see a couple in an embrace.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I see a couple in an embrace.

Rocco I see so much more but then maybe that is all about gender. Maybe you are not supposed to see what this woman anyway sees.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Maybe this calls to mind the way it can be interpreted... perhaps as either domination/possession or as romance/protection... I think it will vary depending on the psychological filter the person is viewing it through.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see a woman and a man, starting what looks like to be a very fun and intimate encounter. I don't see the male as being protective... but I don't see him as being unconcerned with her well being either. Its a very romantic and sensual image. I doubt her welfare is the last thing on his mind, but I'm pretty sure there are other things at the forefront! *lol*

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
I see it as a very romantic and sensual image but i see it as being protective. They are lovers but the way his hands are placed on her body have a protective look, which shoud be natural if for example the people were in love. There is that romantic sensual bond between them but he also feels the need to protect her
Lurker
0 likes
very nice
Lurker
0 likes
I see it as very tender and loving.

If anything was forceful or more dominant in the picture then there would have been more tension in their arms, you would have seen their muscles tensing, her arms would have been wrapped around his if it was intented for him to look more forceful.

I think its loving and beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
I see it as very tender and loving.

If anything was forceful or more dominant in the picture then there would have been more tension in their arms, you would have seen their muscles tensing, her arms would have been wrapped around his if it was intented for him to look more forceful.

I think its loving and beautiful.

Exactly. I agree completely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see seduction. I'd be inclined to say it was more possessive than protective, but that's probably just me.
Lurker
0 likes
The pic is sexy.

In my experience, women like a guy getting a little possessive of them. I think it's that primal thing of wanting a man that is willing to fight to be with you and then fight to keep you. I'm not talking violence either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love that avatar, positively brilliant. i suppose different strokes for different folks, and its all left to how people view it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tender, loving, erotic. 'Nuff said.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes

I really don't see the man as being protective at all. If anything, I would of have used the word possessive, but I see neither.

This is what I do see. I see two people in the midst of making love. He has one hand on her breast, and the other traveling down her stomach. Her right arm is above her head, and her left arm, in my mind, is around his head, combing her fingers through his hair. She has her head tilted to the right to allow for his tender kisses to the neck, shoulders and arm. If she did not want him to do that, she would tilt her head to the left to stop him. Very seductive with a touch of romance.