Prematur/early ejaculation

last reply
22 replies
2.9k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just wanted to know what the ladies considered to be premature/early ejaculation once vaginal penetration starts. Secondly, do you like it quick from time to time or must it be a minimum 30minute penetration session plus forplay?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Premmy is anything less than a minute for me. I have had one guy who couldn't last 30 seconds, I felt really sorry for him. and me too.
There are times when a quickie is appropriate but 30 minutes - that's far to long -again, for me. I would be bored and sore by then, unless he had an automatic lubricant injector.(No, not semen)
Half an hour of bedtime fun, foreplay and the penetration is acceptable - in total. Then start all over again.
Bedtime Olympics can be great fun. A triathlon is interesting. The 100 second dash is also very exhausting. The 1500 out of the question.
Lurker
1 like
I like foreplay, a lot! My man lingering over my body, planting kisses, fingering & then eating me out till I hunger for a few good thrusts of his strong cock is all I need. I never timed him but as long as we are in sync, and he cums as I do.....it's all good.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If a guys gotten me off a couple or three time already, I don't mind if he's so excited he can't last but a minute or so when he gets inside.
Lurker
1 like
I rather like it when a man cums fast the first time because it usually makes me well lubricated and slows him down for subsequent ejaculations
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like to get my men off quickly before we get down to fucking. Usually with a blowjob. It reduces premature ejaculation and is more satisfying for me. They don't seem to mind either.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had guys cum within 2 seconds of entering me! Anything between that and 5 minutes is premature, but if he has gotten me off and he can get it up again quickly and do me a few more times, I'm good.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Well I usually want lots of foreplay. He should give me orgasms with his tongue and fingers and stuff first. And kiss and tease my body a lot. If he comes before me well....then...haha in my book that's premature. I want him to be able to control himself for at least five minutes or more (inside my vagina) so I can ride him and get a good rhythm going. After I come it's okay if he comes quickly. Usually though I would like him to come at the same time if possible. That's so intense. If not, then I will stop and slowly begin to tease him. After my orgasm then I will make it my goal to please him and to tease him to a huge release.4eQMvziOPM97X6ia IDK? Does that make sense?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I can't stand this. I find it very annoying.

I mean then you have to finish with your vibrator.

I mean I like to have hard pounding sex for at least 30 minutes to an hour if possible.

But I hate guys that are just a few pushes and they come. Not my thing.

xxoox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just relax, both relax no rush no need to be slow, tease , touch, caress, use fingers, mouth tongue whatever just chill just enjoy, its whatever people want, besides if the first time is quick the second or third time is mmmmmmmmmm x
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Go hard or go home! x
Try before you buy x
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by VirginalViet
Well I usually want lots of foreplay. He should give me orgasms with his tongue and fingers and stuff first. And kiss and tease my body a lot. If he comes before me well....then...haha in my book that's premature. I want him to be able to control himself for at least five minutes or more (inside my vagina) so I can ride him and get a good rhythm going. After I come it's okay if he comes quickly. Usually though I would like him to come at the same time if possible. That's so intense. If not, then I will stop and slowly begin to tease him. After my orgasm then I will make it my goal to please him and to tease him to a huge release.FvBPjWLdkjpwQhQX IDK? Does that make sense?

Yes, it makes plenty of sense.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Premature for me is any time before I reach orgasm. After that, feel free. The old adage, "Ladies before gentlemen," applies.

Marathon sex is amazing if you have the right lover. Most guys, regretfully, just thrust and pump; there's so much to it than that. If a lover knows how to turn my mind on and how to play my body like a virtuoso plays their instrument , I can't get enough and will go until I pass out from exhaustion.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by bimale4strapongirl

sometimes I cum before i even touch her body

That is fast. Penis size follow a bell curve, meaning there are about as many guys one inch longer than average than one inch short. However, IVLT (Intra-Vaginal Latency Time, or in common language "stamina") does not. Since there are guys, like you, at or near zero, the "average" IVLT is lower than the median (50th percentile). A friend of mine, Carlos Menehune, wrote an interesting Ebook, "Modern Women/Inadequate Men: A look into their lives" on the topic. It is available on Amazon.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

My husband will sometimes (but not always) cum very quickly, especially if we've had a lot of foreplay or he's real excited or aroused by something like watching me with one of our "friends" - or especially when he's getting sloppy seconds. 😋 Luckily he always follows through and makes sure I'm totally wrung out before he quits and is fine with a lot of après sex touching and oral. A guy that will go down on you when you're still horny and full of cum is a real treasure and I have some of my very best orgasms that way! There's something very special and loving about it and it feels so good.

So yeah guys if this happens to you please don't quit. There is still so much more you can do!

One of our male "friends" frequently cums very quickly, but he's also quick to be up for another round and then usually lasts a long time. He was embarrassed about it at first but I think he's okay now that he knows it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by Wet_n_willing

My husband will sometimes (but not always) cum very quickly, especially if we've had a lot of foreplay or he's real excited or aroused by something like watching me with one of our "friends" - or especially when he's getting sloppy seconds. 😋 Luckily he always follows through and makes sure I'm totally wrung out before he quits and is fine with a lot of après sex touching and oral. A guy that will go down on you when you're still horny and full of cum is a real treasure and I have some of my very best orgasms that way! There's something very special and loving about it and it feels so good.

So yeah guys if this happens to you please don't quit. There is still so much more you can do!

One of our male "friends" frequently cums very quickly, but he's also quick to be up for another round and then usually lasts a long time. He was embarrassed about it at first but I think he's okay now that he knows it's a marathon, not a sprint.

I do love going down on my partner after cuming inside her, it is a great way to get ready for another round and she orgasms quickly when I do it.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

There is a relatively easy solution to this issue. You can buy 4 or 5% lidocaine gel OTC. If you rub it into the head of his cock, give it a couple of minutes and then wipe all excess off (you don't want your vag to get numb) it will prevent his orgasm, no matter how hard and fast he pumps, for about 15 mins. Then his normal feeling will return and he can adjust his action as appropriate. I never really tolerated a quick shooter and would offer this as a solution, some accepted and some were like oh no you're not putting that on me. Their loss. NOTE: This is not medical advice! Just thoughts from experience. Do your due diligence.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I suppose premature is under a minute, but as a couple others have mentioned, that is not always a bad thing when he can go again. Plus sometimes, the quick orgasm he has makes me feel good that he is so excited for me. I clearly have a lot to learn about extended sex as I have never had a guy last 20+ minutes unless it was multiple times for him.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I totally agree with Naughty_Kailey. My wife thinks of it a complete compliment when I prematurely cum. In fact she gets upset sometimes if I don't. As a her cuckold husband I usually leave the penis in vagina sex to her lover. I always enjoy her orally and she loves that.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I’ve had guys that have come like in the first couple of thrusts, but they tend to last longer the second time round.