pregnancy risk play

last reply
12 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
An ladies out there like playing with your guy like he might get you pregnant if he cums inside you (whether or not it's possible or likely).
Whether it's a husband, boyfriend, or a fling.
Do they know it's for pretend, or not? smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
One of my FWBs worries about it a lot, so I sometimes tease him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im quite naughty and usually say right as they cum inside me i did take my pill this morning also and say yes i did
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lonely1here
Im quite naughty and usually say right as they cum inside me i did take my pill this morning also and say yes i did

Maybe not just the second before the event, but after the point of no return, tell a new guy you just picked up that you are not protected. You may just get some of the best Fucking Ever.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
What? How is "pregnancy play", where a life is quite literally in the balance, even a thing? I understand how it might be exciting, what with biological imperative and all, but to go unprotected for the thrill of it is not awesome.

No not literally go unprotected (unless you actually want a child),I'm talking about just pretend for the thrill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have Zero chance now, but I always make them wear a condom...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes we do it ALL the time
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

Maybe not just the second before the event, but after the point of no return, tell a new guy you just picked up that you are not protected. You may just get some of the best Fucking Ever.

That was a play on words saying i might have forgotten it that way when they do cum its heavier thicker than you might think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

*shrugging* okay....ermm, whatever lights your fire, I suppose. Pretending wouldn't do a thing for me.

Completely agreed. I've talked to quite a few men who get off on the "risk" of possibly impregnating a woman. I don't understand why it's a turn on, even if you're only pretending...but to each their own.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After many years playing that game. Mr Jaune is serious now and wants us to have a baby.