Pre-sex contracts?

last reply
26 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Imagine you met a guy in a bar; after some sweet talk and a few drinks, the two of you go to his house for a bit of the old in-out, in-out.

But just before the action starts, he goes to his desk and grabs a piece of paper, and says you must sign it. It's a "pre-sex contract" (well, I dont know the technical name, but its something like that), which is the last fashion among rich people in the USA. Basicaly states that the sex you and him are about to have is willingly, so you wont be able to report him for the next day. That document has the same legal value as any other contract. (I think each one costs 50 dollars)

The whole thing sounds okay if you are some Beverly Hills millionaire, or famous actor/music star, I guess those guys have a lots of one night stands, and they come across gold diggers on a regular basis.

But what if that happened to you? Would you find it offensive? Would you just sign it? Would you shove it down his throat?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would basically think he was a freak, but I would sign it and move on with our night.
It would definitely be "one night stand" only material though.
I would just see it as a good story for the vault and a laugh to be shared with friends later...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I would basically think he was a freak, but I would sign it and move on with our night.
I would just see it as a good story for the vault and a laugh to be shared with friends later...

Agree. I would just use him badly sexually of course, but before that I would laugh..
Lurker
0 likes
Haha no!!! My god what ever happened to just having fun?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's doubtful more like he'd be eating that piece of paper while I spanked his ass!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
0 likes
If I signed the contract, I'd basically be putting all my trust in a man I'd only just met to treat me well during our first time together. What would happen if he suddenly started trying to make me do something I didn't want to do, or got too rough and the situation became dangerous? I would've legally freed him from any responsibility.

I'd move on as soon as he presented the contract. There are plenty of other willing men out there who don't need to whip out a legal document in order to jump into bed with a woman!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
If I signed the contract, I'd basically be putting all my trust in a man I'd only just met to treat me well during our first time together. What would happen if he suddenly started trying to make me do something I didn't want to do, or got too rough and the situation became dangerous? I would've legally freed him from any responsibility.

I'd move on as soon as he presented the contract. There are plenty of other willing men out there who don't need to whip out a legal document in order to jump into bed with a woman!

I see what you are saying but I am adoult and my intuition is strong and I would never leave with a guy if I would have a smallest hitch that something is wrong about him... The contract would be just a very unsecured (from his side) and funny episode..

Yunger girls shouldn't have one night stand with older guys in first place, manly because something like things you have said can happen to them and I am not trying to generalize but they do have less experiance with people and who they really are behinde their clotes and everything else that we are trying to represent to others.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
This is a negotiation. I'll sign a contract if he pays me, seriously. I'll give him assurances that I won't sue, but not for free. Like somebody else mentioned, what the hell happened to having fun? If we're signing on dotted lines before we fuck, then its not about fun, it becomes business. In that case, I need my ends.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
That's doubtful more like he'd be eating that piece of paper while I spanked his ass!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Bunny12

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what a douche bag!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She
Quote by Lisa

I see what you are saying but I am adoult and my intuition is strong and I would never leave with a guy if I would have a smallest hitch that something is wrong about him... The contract would be just a very unsecured (from his side) and funny episode..

Yunger girls shouldn't have one night stand with older guys in first place, manly because something like things you have said can happen to them and I am not trying to generalize but they do have less experiance with people and who they really are behinde their clotes and everything else that we are trying to represent to others.

I can introduce you to a few 'older' females that thought they knew men well enough to not get .

I wouldn't sign it, I'm not a one night stand kind of person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is hard. Obviously, I don't foresee myself ever in this position... but I can see both sides of the coin. I know a couple girls who have "gotten back" at their ex's through false claims (by their own admission to me... notice I said I know a couple girls, not a couple friends)... anyway. I also knew a douche bag that used drugs on girls .... a real sicko. I can see why someone might feel like they need to go to this extreme to protect themselves.

On the one side. There is little protection for a guy if a girl cries . There was an interesting high profile case not too long ago, I forget which state. but I remember they were having consentual sex, she changes her mind in the middle and told him to stop. He did in less than 10 seconds (if I recall)... she turned him in for for not withdrawing immediately. I forget the conclusion, but it went to court, so the police backed the girl. Come on... ????? WTF? 10 seconds in the middle of it is barely even enough time to register what the hell is going on... but I digress. The point is, the guy is guilty until proven innocent when accused of . Right or wrong, that's how it is.

Its sad that the world has become this place where you can't leave your house, interact with other humans or anything, without fear of legal ramifications.

Now, on the flip side. If I were presented with this contract... I'd be offended. Because I would never cry foul. Even if I changed my mind half way through it, I accept responsibility for my own actions. If I consented, crying afterward because I didn't like it... is a pretty shitty thing to do... and by handing me a contract, its basically saying... I don't trust you not to be a piece of shit afterward. I also would worry like Lisa... it might be handing them permission to do things to me that I would cry foul on! I assume the contract would specify what could and could not be performed during the deed. Sad...

So... aside my long winded rambling. I understand both sides of a contract like that.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by She
Quote by Lisa

I can introduce you to a few 'older' females that thought they knew men well enough to not get .

I wouldn't sign it, I'm not a one night stand kind of person.

I am one night stand person, but not drunk one night stand person..I have or had I might say sexual partners ..
nothing special to talk about ti here though..

Anyway I am from diferent curtural enviroment than you are. My small country does not have murders and very rarelly ..Last year we had one murder, 3 dogs bite to death their owner...So this thread is 'funny' because I am looking it trough my eyes not other country women eyes..

I definitely didn't want to disrespect you or any other woman with my post, I was just saying what I think what would happend in my life if he would offer me to sign those papers...and is even more funier because here (in my country) everybody think they are celebreties..

And I am adoult 32 year woman not older, lol. ...and I never said that I know men well, actually I dont know them at all, but I have strong intuition and I trusth myself...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Agree. I would just use him badly sexually of course, but before that I would laugh..

Except my contract lists all the things you have to do to me during sex... I'm up to page 19.. few more and it'll be ready to sign...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
heheh...there should be other yellow caution flags being waved in your face, long before someone whips out a red flag contract like this.

Don't stick your dick - in the crazy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
No. No. No.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
Quote by She
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Except my contract lists all the things you have to do to me during sex... I'm up to page 19.. few more and it'll be ready to sign...

Yap, except your contract lists.. I just saw your post on DP and....
Were do I need to sign?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am so, so glad I'm not in the dating game anymore.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a famous millionaire, but if I ever was, I dont think I'd use those contracts. First off, I think the girl would think I am a serial shagger, those kind of guys who spend their time shagging everything that breathes so he needs a system to handle all his shagging. That would put off any possible romance, or long term goal.

Aint just more smart to install a lot of hidden camaras? They would be the best evidence about what happened...and then, you could recreate the best moments over and over and make your own private collection.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by javier

Aint just more smart to install a lot of hidden camaras? They would be the best evidence about what happened...and then, you could recreate the best moments over and over and make your own private collection.

Now you're talking, Javier!

Just make sure I get a cut of the profits, or you'll be hearing from my people.ElPEagrAiaY8iWaZ
Lurker
0 likes
While that guy was asking me to sign a contract before having sex with him, I would be asking for complete blood work results. While it may be fun to have sex with a complete stranger the consequences from that one night could well be a death sentence.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by javier

Now you're talking, Javier!

Just make sure I get a cut of the profits, or you'll be hearing from my people.JUMvGchTQNsQwlfK

Okay, but I'll blur my face, for security reasons.

I guess I should stop overacting during the sessions, the past night that girl asked "why do you keep staring at the wall and smiling and doing the thumbs up sign?". I just answered "It's a cultural thing, that's how men in my country say I love this...focus now, baby, and keep on the good work"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Although it kind of kills the mood I can see these contracts being useful for sports athletes. In American society its very easy for a girl next door type to claim against a 300 lb football player. Most of the country would just right him off as guilty as soon as they heard the accusation.

These contracts could also open up another can of worms though. Lets say a girl signs the contract and they go ahead and start having sex. After a while the guy wants to try anal. The girl resists but the guy doesn't listen to her saying no. He goes ahead and puts in in her ass all while she is clearly saying she doesn't want it. Wouldn't the contract help the guy get away with ? Or are there specifics written in it like no anal, no facial, no spanking etc?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
It is difficult to imagine a more hilarious situation right now.

If a woman were to put a stop to the pre-coital make-out foreplay, once she unlocked her front door and asked me to turn on some music while she went to get us another cocktail ... then presented me with a contract of this nature.

I'd laugh in her face (even if she was built like my dream fuck)...and come back here and write a story about the night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She
Quote by BigRod
Quote by She
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yap, except your contract lists.. I just saw your post on DP and....
Were do I need to sign?

I left it under your pillow.. sign it.. then meet me in the shower.....
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly I would sign the contract, as soon as my attorney has reviewed and amended the document to protect my interests.

Did someone say fun and spontaneity!!!