pleasuring yourself

last reply
13 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whats the most interesting random object or toy you have ever used to pleasure yourself with? and do you still use it today?
Lurker
0 likes
A cucumber works for me when i just had to cum still use them to this day they cum in real handy when you need relief now.
Lurker
0 likes
Cucumbers are great especially when they are cold out the fridge.
I have a hairbrush that has little bumps all over the handle and that's good.
But the strangest thing I've used would have to be the handle of a hammer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gingerlily
Cucumbers are great especially when they are cold out the fridge.
I have a hairbrush that has little bumps all over the handle and that's good.
But the strangest thing I've used would have to be the handle of a hammer.

and how did that go, using the handle of a hammer? was it good?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*edited cause i can't believe i wrote all that lol*

i'll just say i was making a salad once & ended up using the carrot for something else lol

♥ J
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three things come to mind. Long time standby has always been a wine bottle. The ones with the long tapered neck. Champagne bottles are best as they are a bit thicker at the tip and always have a ridge there which gives extra stimulation. Very handy when traveling as you can get one from the hotel mini bar or room service. An old favorite when I was young were the round knob tips on the corners of my bed end. Throw one leg over with one foot on the mattress and rock around to your hearts content. Smooth polished wood made for easy clean up. Probably my most unusual was in a car. Decided to give a guy a show after a make out session and slid myself onto his gear shifter. That was fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Three things come to mind. Long time standby has always been a wine bottle. The ones with the long tapered neck. Champagne bottles are best as they are a bit thicker at the tip and always have a ridge there which gives extra stimulation.

You must be insane, because there is no way i would put any kind of glass up in there without the fear of it breaking inside of me
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmmm i'd love to watch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess the strangest would have to have been the handle of my hairbrush when I was a teen...there have been countless of other objects since but that was the first...so it still brings back fond memories....smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy

You must be insane, because there is no way i would put any kind of glass up in there without the fear of it breaking inside of me

Don't worry; wine bottles are very thick and strong. Vaginas are very soft, bendy, sloppy and no match for a wine bottle in the breaking comps. Any gal that can break a wine bottle with her pussy will surely get into the Guiness Book of World Records!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy

Lots of us have used a wine bottle and with thickness of a Champagne I can not see you there could possibly any risk of the bottle breaking. What about a Glass Dildo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Three things come to mind. Long time standby has always been a wine bottle. The ones with the long tapered neck. Champagne bottles are best as they are a bit thicker at the tip and always have a ridge there which gives extra stimulation. Very handy when traveling as you can get one from the hotel mini bar or room service. An old favorite when I was young were the round knob tips on the corners of my bed end. Throw one leg over with one foot on the mattress and rock around to your hearts content. Smooth polished wood made for easy clean up. Probably my most unusual was in a car. Decided to give a guy a show after a make out session and slid myself onto his gear shifter. That was fun!

OMG luvitall I had forgotten about the gear shift knob. I was the school whore in high school and stripped down and climbed on the knob of his convertable while a bunch of kids looked on. I have had this need for public sex ever since. Wonder what that guys name was, if I ever knew.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LUVITALL wrote: "Decided to give a guy a show after a make out session and slid myself onto his gear shifter. That was fun!"

1nympholes wrote: "I was the school whore in high school and stripped down and climbed on the knob of his convertable while a bunch of kids looked on. I have had this need for public sex ever since."

My question to you ladies: Did you shift the gears while he was driving?

Thanks for the laugh!!

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby had a really wicked shaped knob custom made for one of our cars and it was almost phallic but it felt so good to rub against! When I got really naughty and wet, I would ride it but not while the car was running, as it was a stick shift.

Other times, I was like Jenni and have a few antique hair brushes with some truly ornate designs that feel better than some dildos!

Kisses!

Steph