Lurker
0 likes
I think you have an amazing ass!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very beautiful ass you have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have a beautiful ass, Velvet, which I am sure would look even better without the panties !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very pretty ass, it was made to lick.fuck and spank
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it deserves to be watched into an elegant miniskirt with high heels ;) ....
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely adorable. I'd stick my tongue up there, no doubt about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Fuckable and lickable.
Lurker
0 likes
one is partially covered and the other is...well...not so much
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
To give you an honest and informed appraisal, I'd really have to see it without the panties. :-) But it looks almost as hot as mine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you have a very cute ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having checked out your profile photos as well as the 2 here. Its just perfect. My favorite is #6 of 15.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Velvet you are quite a well assembled lady. Yes, your ass is great. The guy/girl who becomes your favorite here will be a lucky person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks very nice and sexy. Like others I would like to see it with out any panties or a thong.

Brandie
0 likes
Nice ass to be sure, but the woman (women?) in the photographs seems to be in desperate need of a ladies' maid and a housekeeper--in the first photo, besides the mess, her panties are on inside out. Second photo, messy bureau and disaster of a reflected room distracts from what is supposed to be the subject of the photo entirely too much.

So, meh. Nice ass but I'm left wondering how often you actually clean...anything.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Delicious !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first picture does nothing for your butt, but OMG the second. Most any girl would die to have a butt like yours.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
her panties are on inside out.

People wear their underwear inside out for various different reasons. I personally turn mine inside out when they need washing. That way I get few more days out of them before I put them in the washer. Saves on water. It's eco friendly.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
The most common reason being 'by mistake'.

There's a story when they were on the right way round when you left the house, but are inside out by the time you get home. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It looks to me like it needs some lips, teeth, and my tongue on it
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
'tis himself!
0 likes
I could give an appraisal, but really wouldn't feel like I've properly researched the subject. I need more data.