Pics of you?

last reply
36 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just wondering, how many of the ladies of lush have photos of them, on this site on their profile?

If you don't, why?

That was it really... I jsut noticed lots of the men had photos of what I assume to be them, and their various body bits - But some of the women just have like... Anime pictures, and I was wondering who of us had pictures of ourselves, and who didn't, like me...
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I don't post my pics because I got sick of some of the rude comments I got...so I decided to post pics that I find I like or friends find for me
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have pics on my profile, and they are all 100% real. I think it's kinda nice to put a face with a name.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
0 likes
I post black and white pics that appeal to me, but none of them include me. I like my privacy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have pics of me in my profile.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have one pic of me here, my eyes, and other then that, i tend to only share them with people i've become close with. the reasoning for this? when i joined, i put up a pic of a sexy model for my avatar and got a LOT of requests to cyber based on that - so i put up a cartoon, so no one would confuse it for a real photo, and i don't want attention based on a photo, rather then on the personality behind it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
My feet are mine in my profile.
I love this site for the writing first and foremost; when I came to join Lush I didn't see it as a dating place to post a picture up of myself. I'm not exposing myself with a real picture for all to see for me that's unnecessary. I like sharing beautiful artistic works of art and I enjoy looking at what style of artwork other's like.
So if your waiting for a piccy of me on Lush it ain't gonna happen.
Lurker
0 likes
I do!

I will admit that theyre not there for showing off but because i wanted to see peoples reactions and see if i could get a confidence boost off it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I do!

I will admit that theyre not there for showing off but because i wanted to see peoples reactions and see if i could get a confidence boost off it

That's cause you're a pretty girl MM and you wanted everyone to know it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I won't post pics on Lush for everyone to see, but I will share them privately if I really trust someone.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, but they are set to 'private' and heavily cropped, discreetly posed, or "artworked" to keep them vague.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have some, but my face is cropped out of them. I'm thinking about taking them down though, too many people only pay attention to it x.x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have some, but my face is cropped out of them. I'm thinking about taking them down though, too many people only pay attention to it x.x
Lurker
0 likes
I wont post any nude or very risque pics of myself on the site. But I may give pics to a friend if I feel very comfortable with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My pics are me but no clear face shots.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by belle02026

Nice pictures, Belle. By the way, I noticed you are from Ecuador, I spent there (Guayaquil and Quito) a month in 2007, and I am supposed to be back in Manta the next year, I'll keep my eyes wide open in case we come accross ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to be able to answer that question. But then it would take away my standard answer to that questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I post black and white pics that appeal to me, but none of them include me. I like my privacy!

Me too, although sometimes I may slip in a picture of myself, but you can't really tell what I look like from it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier
Quote by belle02026

Nice pictures, Belle. By the way, I noticed you are from Ecuador, I spent there (Guayaquil and Quito) a month in 2007, and I am supposed to be back in Manta the next year, I'll keep my eyes wide open in case we come accross ;)

Gracias.
Veo que eres de Barcelona. ¿Hablas español? Lamentablemente no vivo en Ecuador. El año proximo tambien espero regresar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by belle02026
Quote by javier
Quote by belle02026

Gracias.
Veo que eres de Barcelona. ¿Hablas español? Lamentablemente no vivo en Ecuador. El año proximo tambien espero regresar.

Sí, tengo planeado comprarme una casa en Manta, y pasarme el día chumado y haciendo el mete-saca todo el día en la playa, es como una especie de sueño decadente, ojalá que se cumpla.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier
Quote by belle02026
Quote by javier
Quote by belle02026

Gracias.

Sí, tengo planeado comprarme una casa en Manta, y pasarme el día chumado y haciendo el mete-saca todo el día en la playa, es como una especie de sueño decadente, ojalá que se cumpla.

¡Jajaja! El mete-saca. Ojalá que se cumpla. Pero ten cuidado. Tener arena en algunos lugares puede ser malo.
Lurker
0 likes
"¡Jajaja! El mete-saca. Ojalá que se cumpla. Pero ten cuidado. Tener arena en algunos lugares puede ser malo"

Es verdad, no hay nada tan anti-clímax que terminar con rozaduras y picores....el mete-saca tendrá que ser dentro del agua, espero que no haya tiburones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one pic of myself that's hidden from view and took the public ones down for various reasons.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier

Es verdad, no hay nada tan anti-cmlíax que terminar con rozaduras y picores....el mete-saca tendrá que ser dentro del agua, espero que no haya tiburones.

¿Tiburones? ¿Quieres que te muerdan? Ahí parece que te gustan las cosas caliente. Y el mete-sace dentro del agua alde muchisimo chico. Pobre muchacha. Mejor en la playa.. dando vuelta en la arena.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Good job.arf0Biidx9k9Oima
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by belle02026
Quote by javier
¿Tiburones? ¿Quieres que te muerdan? Ahí parece que te gustan las cosas caliente. Y el mete-sace dentro del agua alde muchisimo chico. Pobre muchacha. Mejor en la playa.. dando vuelta en la arena.

Bueno, la verdad es que nunca lo he hecho dentro del agua, es una de esas cosas que todo el mundo tendría que hacer al menos una vez en la vida.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier
Quote by belle02026
Quote by javier

Bueno, la verdad es que nunca lo he hecho dentro del agua, es una de esas cosas que todo el mundo tendría que hacer al menos una vez en la vida.

Que pena. Lo deberias hacer entonces. Buena suerte en hacerlo. Te puedo decir que era una fantasia mia. Era...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Next story alert: javier and belle get a room!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Avatars generally not a picture of me as they are more public than profiles.
In my profile there are some pictures of me.
In my blog I would say 80% of the photos are pictures I took, and when I say it is me in the picture it is me in the picture.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.