pics in your profile

last reply
55 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I take most of them myself and have sexy photo shoots with my private photographer my hubby! Yes I like it and we usually have hot sex after Mmm.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Different people end up taking them for me (i suck at taking pictures of myself). They usually like taking them for me. Not many guys complain about taking pictures of a naked or near naked girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all my own work lol.... SELF TIMER BABY
xX The Captain Xx
Lurker
0 likes
Combination of former girlfriends and other friends with a few that I took myself.
Lurker
0 likes
All my pics are taken by someone else
( who is also a Lushy too )
Lurker
0 likes
Taken by a mixture of friends and exes on different occasions.
Lurker
0 likes
I've taken some myself with a timer, and some were taken by guys I was about to fuck. A couple were taken on my camera by guys I made love to, but I didn't know it.
Lurker
0 likes
They were taken mainly by friends on nights out smile
Lurker
0 likes
self timer on tripod. love the crop feature on my Kodak. I love taking pics of self and ladies and have used time to be in pic with ladies. gimp takes too long....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A girl friend that is a professional photographer too mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No one knows of my pictures but myself. I use self timer or I just hold them up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just find them on the internet.... doesn't everyone?

Rock Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Honesty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you are my newest hero!

That was awesome. well played... welllllllllll played!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Honesty

I am laughing so hard! The poor loveheart.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine are a mixture, some I took on my canon with or without my tripod, some are shoddy little webcam (photobooth) shots, some were taken by whoever I was with at the time, there's even one that my mum took of me
Lurker
0 likes
Mine were taken by a friend who had wanted to take a set for some time. Since my husbands birthday was coming up it seemed like a grand idea. Especially since I had done it about 20 years before. Only problem it was so much fun and it got so excited that it ended up going places I never intended.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i took the ones of myself. android has a great photo app called little photo that i like to use.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I took mine with my webcam!!
0 likes
Nia and April,
You are both friends and I wanted to say how much I enjoy your photos...
and your friendship.
Michael
Lurker
0 likes
My husband took all the pics of me beginning on my 16th B'day. He even took pics of me and my first husband.
If anyone needs a great erotic photographer, let me know and I'll let you borrow him.
Lurker
0 likes
I took the photos on my HTC phone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some personal erotic pics, a few where I'm deep throating my other half. But I wouldn't post on the internet. I feel it's more of a private thing ;).

All my erotic pics are taken by my boyfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
I took them myself except for the one of the tat on my back my friend took it =D