Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

penis 20 vs 14 cm

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
If previous boyfriend penis about 20 cm. The new man's penis is 14 cm? What are you able to tell true new boyfrend? Are you able to adapt?
We are looking for a wife guest
7.87 inches down to 5.5 inches? You tell him you love him and you love his cock, no matter what size it is. One of my FWBs is under 5" and he always finds a way to please me.
How often have we got to be told - SIZE DOES NOT MATTER?
Use what he has and enjoy it. Personally, I prefer the latter - well driven.
Like Beffer I have had midget cocks and the guy realises he has to do something better than the others to make up for the lack of length. I have always been 'satisfied'.
His expertise in using the equipment at hand will be the determining factor. And of course, the length of his tongue.
Quote by Meggsy
How often have we got to be told - SIZE DOES NOT MATTER?
Use what he has and enjoy it. Personally, I prefer the latter - well driven.
Like Beffer I have had midget cocks and the guy realises he has to do something better than the others to make up for the lack of length. I have always been 'satisfied'.

I agree. If you have someone who knows how to use it, size shouldn't matter.
Quote by Ls63563
His expertise in using the equipment at hand will be the determining factor. And of course, the length of his tongue.

Oh, great! So now we have to start measuring our tongues? I always gag when I try to do that.
Quote by kiera
It doesn't matter; it's what they do with it that counts. That said, I have never been asked by a man I am sleeping with how big my previous lover's cocks were.

I was once. Mid stroke I said, "None of your fucking business. Get out." I haven't always been a mouthy bitch, but I've always had my moments.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Quote by GraceW

Many years ago I took a course in metal fabrication to become a plater. I recommend it. They stretched our tongues and taught us to breathe through our ears.

A very useful skill to have, although a pair of thighs clamped tightly over one's ears renders it ineffective. Maybe if, like an elephant, men could breathe thru their trunk...
Quote by Stormdog

A very useful skill to have, although a pair of thighs clamped tightly over one's ears renders it ineffective.

In other words, ear muffs.....