Peeing...do you let your spouse watch..

last reply
37 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband has been in th same room while I've peed but I have been for him, but its not a sexual thing just a normal morning and evening thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no such thing as privacy in a house with one bathroom.
That little luxury is not available.

Is it a sexual thing? Nope.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Yes, although it isn't at all sexual. Having said that, I went through a very 'wet' phase after seeing Maggie Gyllenhaal pee herself in the Secretary. I don't know whether she really did it or not but I had a lot of wet fun at work for a few months...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really does not bother me if someone sees me pee. It has happened inside and many times outdoors. But I have never had anyone ask if they could watch me pee if that is what you are getting at.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Now .. in nature ... I have relieved myself against trees, in brush, on a beach, outside a car, etc... and there have been times when I was being seen (probably most of those times) .. That's a turn on if the situation is right.

This.

Yes ive seen bfs pee and they've seen me - and others. Its a def a turn on - i think its the shock effect if others dont expect it and the bit too.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes we watch each other from time to time, We have allso incorporated it into a sexy playtime....I fully understand its not everyones thing But after 18 years together its something different to try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, even in the shower, course I have more sticking out to direct the stream. Love to see girls pee, nice arc if they practice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive never done it in front of my mrs or indeed with her but i've let other ladys pee on me in our sexual activities smile