Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

panties

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Would u let a guy get u a pair of vibrating panties wear them on a date and give home the wireless remote to play with when he wanted
Yes, I would do that. It sounds somewhat intriguing.

(I had an ex, prior to me, that bought his ex a butterfly pair... but I was not into battery operated things so much as human beings, YET with the added human element to play and tease and make it more interesting~ I certainly could be pursuaded if done properly! Okay~ now I want some for next vacation!)
Absolutely! That would be awesomesmile
yes, might be fun
I love games and this one sounds fun. I think I would definitely win that one. No matter how long I can hold out, before excusing myself to the bathroom to wait for him there.
Sorry, double post. Why does this keep happening?
Quote by Dreamer90
Sorry, double post. Why does this keep happening?

It just happens. I do believe it is "just a thing" ~ nothing about you or something you did. PANTIES
J:d/ ust got a pair can not wait to use them
Quote by big_guy69
Would u let a guy get u a pair of vibrating panties wear them on a date and give home the wireless remote to play with when he wanted

Upon hearing the idea- I just don't see what's exciting about it. I guess it would have to be something I'd try and then find out. But vibes just never thrilled me too much.
Quote by big_guy69

Upon hearing the idea- I just don't see what's exciting about it. I guess it would have to be something I'd try and then find out. But vibes just never thrilled me too much.
Pass the remote please... X
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Sounds like fun! I'd give it a go.
Sure! Sounds like an adventure.
I v3 n3ver s33n these kinda panties
but 8 will def8nitely put them 9n with rrmote 8n the hands of my man